• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Clomid and Numb Tongue/Mouth

hill450

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIT!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys just started pct today and took 100mg of clomid. Firstly it tasted like pure hell and I could feel the particles in my mouth? Anyway I took 2ml of the shit and I'm hoping I didn't take too much cuz my tongue and mouth have been numb for like an hour or so. I shook it up good before dosing but it wouldn't mix well at all. Its EP clomid too so hopefully I don't fuck myself up. Just seems like a poor product. Any ideas??

it's probably whatever solvent they use, I wouldn't worry too much unless it continues til your next dose

and yes research chems almost always taste like shit

Sorry i know this is an old post but i wondered the sane thing it to tasted like shit and numbed the shit out of my mouth

If its a liquid solution which it obviously is put lots of water in your mouth first then shoot it to the back of you throad and swallow it quickly then chase with more water.

Back