• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ambien

DetMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ive been tied to Ambien for some time now. Started out in the middle east about 6 years ago. When I needed to crash, I needed to crash. It was to hard to go from 100mph to 0 without something. Problem is what I started noticing is that, while I popped up from bed with no hang overs, my day sucked. I was tired alot and needed to crash. I talked to a nurlogogist about my sleep and he said that Ambien sleep doesnt allow for REM (rapid eyemovement) sleep which is bad since thats when the brain discards calorie waste. Waste can build up without REM and cause problems. So I got a script for something called Soroquel. Holy shit, did I sleep. Ambien would get me about 4-5 hrs. Soroquel put me in a coma for about 10 hrs then I had a hangover bad for the rest of the day. I felt drugged :) I went back and forth between the two for awhile. So last week I went to my Doc and told him that I wasnt happy with either (oh, ya, I tried Lumnesta also). So he told me to try something called Trazodone. I took one the night. Weird stuff. I was watching TV and kinda trippin a bit. I couldnt fall asleep very well on this stuff. It was to fun being awake! I dont know, I need to stop going to to the gym after 6PM. Another problem is that home in my house it likes Ozzyfest with my two teens and daughter running around the house until late late and their friends comming and going and my two Pits barking all the time. Maybe a hammer on my head. Cant hurt

Goin to Buffalo Wild Wings. Wife is at Church meeting, son is at Prom date, the other working and Im alone. Ya

Having been down the Ambien and seroquel roads myself I have a few questions for you. First one is do you dream? And I mean know for a fact that you dream. Do you snore? Do you feel like you're just as tired when you wake up as when you went to bed? Do you sweat when you sleep? If you don't dream or it's been a long time since you've remembered any dreams odds are you probably aren't dreaming very much. If the others are yeses go see your doctor and go for a sleep study. I have apnea and now have a cpap machine. I dream like two mother fuckers, wake up feeling refreshed and almost never sweat while sleeping. I still snore a little but it isn't like it used to be.

But if apnea isn't the problem try benadryl. It'll help you fall asleep and stay asleep the whole night. Best part is it isn't addictive like ambien. Breaking the ambien habit can literally kill you.

yea i need to get off the ambien but the wd are hell.trazdone is a antideprsent and you need to take it then go to bed there is like a 15-20min window where it will put you to sleep but if you stay awake for awhile after takeing it it does not make you go to sleep as well.and serquel is bad bad news it is the one that makes you fat as fuck it will put fat on you faster than anything.and is bad addictive.

Klonipen isn't too bad; trazadone kicks me like a mule and I've got foggy head all day; ambien doesn't do the trick for me, just won't knock me out...; not familar with seroquel. We can all relate and most of us have been down there at some point... tear the gym up and try hitting the bed a little sooner, setting the alarm clock for a little earlier. You might find that flipping your routine around will help, it's worked for me... when I wasn't full to the gills with Tren!

Aye man, um...I dont see why the hell your Doc would put you on Seroquel (Quetiapine). That shit is used for schizophrenia. Quetiapine - PubMed Health

There are also lawsuits out now for the fucked up shit it causes. Why not some melatonin, tryptophan, unisom, valerian tea all of which is OTC. Dude, IMO I would talk to your doc about taking something else. If you take it for too long you'll develop restless leg syndrome. And that shit can be annoying as fuck when youre trying to fall asleep.

Quetiapine(kwe tye' a peen)

Last Revision: May 16, 2011.

Why is this medication prescribed?

Quetiapine tablets and extended-release (long-acting) tablets are used to treat the symptoms of schizophrenia (a mental illness that causes disturbed or unusual thinking, loss of interest in life, and strong or inappropriate emotions). Quetiapine tablets and extended-release tablets are also used alone or with other medications to treat or prevent episodes of mania (frenzied, abnormally excited or irritated mood) or depression in patients with bipolar disorder (manic depressive disorder; a disease that causes episodes of depression, episodes of mania, and other abnormal moods). Quetiapine extended-release tablets are also used along with other medications to treat depression. Quetiapine tablets may be used as part of a treatment program to treat bipolar disorder and schizophrenia in children. Quetiapine is in a class of medications called atypical antipsychotics. It works by changing the activity of certain natural substances in the brain.

How should this medicine be used?

Quetiapine comes as a tablet and an extended-release tablet to take by mouth. The tablets are usually taken one to three times a day, with or without food. The extended-release tablets are usually taken once a day in the evening without food or with a light meal. Take quetiapine at around the same time(s) every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take quetiapine exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Your doctor will probably start you on a low dose of quetiapine and gradually increase your dose during the first week of your treatment. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions about the amount of medication you should take each day at the beginning of your treatment
If you do not take quetiapine for one week or longer, you should call your doctor before you start taking the medication again. Your doctor will probably tell you to start taking a low dose of the medication and gradually increase your dose as you did when you first started taking quetiapine.
Quetiapine may help control your symptoms but will not cure your condition. It may take several weeks or longer for you to feel the full benefit of quetiapine. Continue to take quetiapine even if you feel well. Do not stop taking quetiapine without talking to your doctor. If you suddenly stop taking quetiapine, you may experience withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep. Your doctor will probably want to decrease your dose gradually.

Other uses for this medicine

This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.

What special precautions should I follow?

Before taking quetiapine,

• tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to quetiapine, any other medications. or any of the ingredients in quetiapine tablets or extended-release tablets. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
  • tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: antidepressants; certain antifungals such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Sporanox), ketoconazole (Nizoral), and voriconazole (Vfend); antihistamines; barbiturates such as phenobarbital; carbamazepine (Tegretol); divalproex (Depakote);dopamine agonists such as bromocriptine (Parlodel), cabergoline (Dostinex), levodopa (Dopar, Larodopa), pergolide (Permax), and ropinirole (Requip); erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin); levodopa (in Parcopa, in Sinemet, in Stalevo); medications for anxiety, high blood pressure, irritable bowel disease, mental illness, motion sickness, Parkinson's disease, ulcers, or urinary problems;medications for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) such as indinavir (Crixivan), nelfinavir (Viracept), ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra), and saquinavir (Invirase); phenytoin (Dilantin); rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane); sedatives; oral steroids such as dexamethasone (Decadron, Dexone), methylprednisolone (Medrol), and prednisone (Deltasone); sleeping pills; thioridazine (Mellaril); and tranquilizers. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
  • tell your doctor if you or anyone in your family has or has ever had diabetes. Also tell your doctor if you have ever used street drugs or overused prescription medications, if you have had severe nausea or diarrhea or think you may be dehydrated, and if you have or have ever had any condition that makes it difficult for you to swallow, or seizures, cataracts, a low number of white blood cells in your blood, high cholesterol, high or low blood pressure, a heart attack, a stroke, breast cancer or thyroid, heart or liver disease. If you have ever had to stop taking a medication for mental illness because of severe side effects, be sure to tell your doctor.
  • tell your doctor if you are pregnant, especially if you are in the last few months of your pregnancy, or if you plan to become pregnant or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking quetiapine, call your doctor. Quetiapine may cause problems in newborns following delivery if it is taken during the last months of pregnancy.
  • if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking quetiapine.
  • you should know that quetiapine may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery and take precautions to avoid falls until you know how this medication affects you.
  • you should know that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this medication. Do not drink alcohol while taking quetiapine.
  • you should know that you may experience hyperglycemia (increases in your blood sugar) while you are taking this medication, even if you do not already have diabetes. If you have schizophrenia, you are more likely to develop diabetes than people who do not have schizophrenia, and taking quetiapine or similar medications may increase this risk. Tell your doctor immediately if you have any of the following symptoms while you are taking quetiapine: extreme thirst, frequent urination, extreme hunger, blurred vision, or weakness. It is very important to call your doctor as soon as you have any of these symptoms, because high blood sugar can cause a serious condition called ketoacidosis. Ketoacidosis may become life-threatening if it is not treated at an early stage. Symptoms of ketoacidosis include: dry mouth, nausea and vomiting, shortness of breath, breath that smells fruity, and decreased consciousness.
  • you should know that quetiapine may make it harder for your body to cool down when it gets very hot. While you are taking quetiapine, you should avoid excessive exercise, stay inside as much as possible and dress lightly in hot weather, stay out of the sun, and drink plenty of fluids.
  • you should know that quetiapine may cause dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting when you get up too quickly from a lying position. This is more common when you first start taking quetiapine and when your dose is increased. To avoid this problem, get out of bed slowly, resting your feet on the floor for a few minutes before standing up.
  • you should know that when quetiapine is used to treat schizophrenia or bipolar disorder in children, it should be used as part of a total treatment program which may include counseling and special education. Make sure to follow all of your doctor's and/or therapist's instructions.

What special dietary instructions should I follow?

Talk to your doctor about eating grapefruit and drinking grapefruit juice while taking this medicine.
Be sure to drink plenty of water every day while you are taking this medication.

What should I do if I forget a dose?

Take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

What side effects can this medication cause?

Quetiapine may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

• drowsiness
  • dizziness
  • pain in the joints, back, neck, or ears
  • weakness
  • dry mouth
  • indigestion
  • constipation
  • gas
  • stomach pain or swelling
  • increased appetite
  • excessive weight gain
  • stuffy nose
  • headache
  • irritability
  • difficulty thinking or concentrating
  • difficulty speaking or using language
  • loss of coordination
  • unusual dreams
  • numbness, burning, or tingling in the arms or legs
  • missed menstrual periods
  • breast enlargement in males
  • discharge from the breasts
  • decreased sexual desire or ability
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of the following symptoms or those listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING or SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS section, call your doctor immediately:

• fainting
  • seizures
  • changes in vision
  • uncontrollable movements of your arms, legs, tongue, face, or lips
  • painful erection of the penis that lasts for hours
  • fever
  • muscle stiffness, pain, or weakness
  • excess sweating
  • fast or irregular heartbeat
  • confusion
  • unusual bleeding or bruising
  • sore throat, fever, chills, difficult or painful urination and other signs of infection
  • hives
  • rash
  • blisters
  • tightening of the neck muscles or the throat
  • tongue sticking out
  • difficulty breathing or swallowing
Quetiapine may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while taking this medication.
Quetiapine may cause cataracts. You will need to have eye exams to check for cataracts at the beginning of your treatment and every six months during your treatment. Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking quetiapine.
If you experience a serious side effect, you or your doctor may send a report to the Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program online [at MedWatch: The FDA Safety Information and Adverse Event Reporting Program] or by phone [1-800-332-1088].

What storage conditions are needed for this medicine?

Keep this medication in the container it came in, tightly closed, and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture (not in the bathroom). Throw away any medication that is outdated or no longer needed. Talk to your pharmacist about the proper disposal of your medication.

In case of emergency/overdose

In case of overdose, call your local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. If the victim has collapsed or is not breathing, call local emergency services at 911.
Symptoms of overdose may include:

• drowsiness
  • dizziness
  • fainting
  • fast heartbeat

What other information should I know?

Keep all appointments with your doctor.
Do not let anyone else take your medication. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about refilling your prescription.
It is important for you to keep a written list of all of the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are taking, as well as any products such as vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you each time you visit a doctor or if you are admitted to a hospital. It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies.

American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Disclaimer
AHFS[SUP]®[/SUP] Consumer Medication Information. © Copyright, 2011. The American Society of Health-System Pharmacists, Inc., 7272 Wisconsin Avenue, Bethesda, Maryland. All Rights Reserved. Duplication for commercial use must be authorized by ASHP.

Ya man 25 to 50mg of seroquel is great and it just went generic like 2 weeks ago

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

ive just put a requaest in for zopiclone from my doc should have em in 48 hours iv used them once before sleep like a log on them i dont need them i sleep fine im just keeping them for when the this tren kicks in! ;)

but yeah i dont think there near as harsh as ambien and stuff maybe look into them? dont know if there strong enough for you just a suggestion buddy..

Having been down the Ambien and seroquel roads myself I have a few questions for you. First one is do you dream? And I mean know for a fact that you dream. Do you snore? Do you feel like you're just as tired when you wake up as when you went to bed? Do you sweat when you sleep? If you don't dream or it's been a long time since you've remembered any dreams odds are you probably aren't dreaming very much. If the others are yeses go see your doctor and go for a sleep study. I have apnea and now have a cpap machine. I dream like two mother fuckers, wake up feeling refreshed and almost never sweat while sleeping. I still snore a little but it isn't like it used to be.

But if apnea isn't the problem try benadryl. It'll help you fall asleep and stay asleep the whole night. Best part is it isn't addictive like ambien. Breaking the ambien habit can literally kill you.

I dream like fuckin ubeliveable and I sweat. Benadryl. I have it in the house for the kids. Thanks man

Aye man, um...I dont see why the hell your Doc would put you on Seroquel (Quetiapine). That shit is used for schizophrenia. Quetiapine - PubMed Health

First off, your post was great. Thanks. The Doc was a neurologist. I had just come back from the middle east and wasnt sleeping well at all. It was fuckin me up/ Said I would get some good sack time with it. It stopped takin it because I couldnt function the next day all. Hangover. Again, thanks for you post

IML Gear Cream!
Im new here and I really appreciate all the replies and advice. I like this forum. There are alot of helpfull cats here. Thanks again all I got alot of take-away from the advice

First off, your post was great. Thanks. The Doc was a neurologist. I had just come back from the middle east and wasnt sleeping well at all. It was fuckin me up/ Said I would get some good sack time with it. It stopped takin it because I couldnt function the next day all. Hangover. Again, thanks for you post

Oh then that makes more sense. You made it out to sound like you just werent sleeping well. If you have PTSD and shit then I can understand. Its just layden with side effects. And yes it will make you pig out on everything in the fridge. Also make the next day hard to function for some. Ask him about the RLS. It isnt reversible and can led to other twitches.

Good luck bud. most of us are here to help. Youre in the right place buddy :winkfinger:

Normally just remeron for me, i like ambien but take it for a few months then switch, i find 2 months on drugs like ambien, lunesta is all you can get before tolerance builds, imo. I have script for remeron,lunesta,vistaril. normally the remeron is enough. except on a tren cycle lol

Ive been tied to Ambien for some time now. Started out in the middle east about 6 years ago. When I needed to crash, I needed to crash. It was to hard to go from 100mph to 0 without something. Problem is what I started noticing is that, while I popped up from bed with no hang overs, my day sucked. I was tired alot and needed to crash. I talked to a nurlogogist about my sleep and he said that Ambien sleep doesnt allow for REM (rapid eyemovement) sleep which is bad since thats when the brain discards calorie waste. Waste can build up without REM and cause problems. So I got a script for something called Soroquel. Holy shit, did I sleep. Ambien would get me about 4-5 hrs. Soroquel put me in a coma for about 10 hrs then I had a hangover bad for the rest of the day. I felt drugged :) I went back and forth between the two for awhile. So last week I went to my Doc and told him that I wasnt happy with either (oh, ya, I tried Lumnesta also). So he told me to try something called Trazodone. I took one the night. Weird stuff. I was watching TV and kinda trippin a bit. I couldnt fall asleep very well on this stuff. It was to fun being awake! I dont know, I need to stop going to to the gym after 6PM. Another problem is that home in my house it likes Ozzyfest with my two teens and daughter running around the house until late late and their friends comming and going and my two Pits barking all the time. Maybe a hammer on my head. Cant hurt

Goin to Buffalo Wild Wings. Wife is at Church meeting, son is at Prom date, the other working and Im alone. Ya

Can we see some pics of your daughters?

Can we see some pics of your daughters?

\
3522_original_1304835379476.jpg

did you get sorted buddy? ive just picked up mine hopefully get a decent 8 hours sleep now not broken jeeze last few nights my sleep has been broken but when i wake up feel like i havnt slept then after breakfast im feeling fresh as fuck? weird.

hopefully start getting a good nights sleep now..

did you get sorted buddy? ive just picked up mine hopefully get a decent 8 hours sleep now not broken jeeze last few nights my sleep has been broken but when i wake up feel like i havnt slept then after breakfast im feeling fresh as fuck? weird.

hopefully start getting a good nights sleep now..

Im goin to see my Doc on Monday and Imgoing to bring up zopiclone as well as somoe others. Cant wait. Ill update bro. Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Hypnotic, is actually harmful drug but meanwhile Ambien is used to treat insomnia, Before going to bed Doctor recommend you best quality and quantity according to your treatment..

Glad this got bumped. I cannot sleep at all, my head never shuts off. So I take 5 mg Ambien and 50 mg Traz every night. I sleep perfectly and for a solid 8 hours. I don't wake up groggy and no hang over. The cool part is that if I want to have a bit of a pharm party I take 20 mg Ambien. The other night I took 20 mg and about 45 minutes later I couldn't stand up without swaying and almost falling over. My wife said I jumped out of bed, ran to the kitchen and made popcorn. After I laid in bed and ate it all, I handed the empty bowl to my wife, told her she could lick the salt then rolled over and went back to sleep. I don't remember any of it.

Why don't you go through the rough patch for a couple weeks and kick the habit? (what it is) You wont get a full natural sleep while on these drugs. tough it out for a week ro two and try something mild like Valerian root during that time, then ween off that also. OR when does it end? just take them till you die? all can have some bad outcomes... to use every day... That seems crazy to me. I can understand once and a while due to what ever, but everyday? all this is is $$$ to pharma and docs... be careful!

Back