• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

legit toremifene?

Standard Donkey

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
can someone pm me a site to find legit toremifene? ive been looking everywhere

thanks

SD, is there another name for it?

I thought you were cruising for good? gyno control?

experimentation with gyno removal, i hear its supposed to be good for that so ima give it a shot. (got sold some fake ancillaries from regenxxl back in the day and got gyno)

experimentation with gyno removal, i hear its supposed to be good for that so ima give it a shot. (got sold some fake ancillaries from regenxxl back in the day and got gyno)

I ran some torem and it didn't do anything at all for me but it could've been bunk or underdosed since it was from mp.

I ran some torem and it didn't do anything at all for me but it could've been bunk or underdosed since it was from mp.

it should at least make you feel physically different. Thanks for posting up about mp bro definitely going a different way than him

im gonna give CEM products a shot

someone PM me to warn me if this is a bad idea

how does torem make you feel physically different?

I've had some mild gyno since puberty and the most effective thing I've ever tried to reverse it was running .5m adex ED and 10mg nolva ED for close to 3 months. Cheap and had no noticeable sides, cruising on 250mg test as well. Letro worked ok but it seemed to come back quickly and having no libido/dry joints for a few months is pretty shitty...

IML Gear Cream!
how does torem make you feel physically different?

I've had some mild gyno since puberty and the most effective thing I've ever tried to reverse it was running .5m adex ED and 10mg nolva ED for close to 3 months. Cheap and had no noticeable sides, cruising on 250mg test as well. Letro worked ok but it seemed to come back quickly and having no libido/dry joints for a few months is pretty shitty...

from the reports i have read, it is supposed to make you feel kinda wired, and its supposed to make your balls bigger lol

I will say this I used Torem from IP a few years ago and i felt like my balls blew up over night, very noticable change in size.

I used torem from MP a few months ago and noticed no such thing.

maybe ill just go to nolva like everyone else.

Back