• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

cheap syringes

FIRST!

...and use an 18 g, don't be a girl.

23 is perfect,but 100 for $10.00 I promise I can make them work just as good.

Not bad...Shipping cost??

I use GPZ. Cost $18.00 shipped for a 100 25g 1" with syringe

shipping is $5.00 I could have saved $2.00 the jew would have been proud.

100 for 10$ free shipping? sounds good

GPZ has the nice combo deal where you can select a larger syringe/needle combo, and then a seperate set of smaller gauge needles. Got (50)20g for drawing, and (50)25g for swapping and shooting. Perfect. The "G-Spot Special" they call it.....

GPZ is the shit, and quick too..

free all over the ground near ur local heroine addict lane

GPZ Temuro syringes are interchangeable with Excels(luer lock) so it works good for me since I have a buncha Excel needles sitting around

Gpz. I get em in 2 days, always exactly what i ordered.

Gpz. I get em in 2 days, always exactly what i ordered.

Werd... I get 'em in 3 days and I'm in Cali. and it comes from Florida. They never fuck up. I just wish they sold Bac Water and other shit.

Tough times if a couple of cents makes a big difference in your budget lol

I have only used Directline and have been very happy with the prices and service. They send discount codes out alot too.

Tough times if a couple of cents makes a big difference in your budget lol

I could save a little.....but I pay a little more at GPZ cuz I respect their service and reputation. The quantity ordered, product I ordered, and delivery never fails. :daydream:

I could save a little.....but I pay a little more at GPZ cuz I respect their service and reputation. The quantity ordered, product I ordered, and delivery never fails. :daydream:

Agreed I don't even think about ordering elsewhere

IML Gear Cream!
I really like using GPZ, but they use UPS as their delivery service and every single time those boneheads will leave the package at somebody else's house and then deny mis-delivering it. Eventually, it will appear on my doorstep as whichever neighbor has it will drop it off, at least they always have so far. Does anybody have a pin supplier who ships FedEx Ground?

free all over the ground near ur local heroine addict lane

State governments provide a free exchange for junkies and bbers. Perfect for Jews! :thumb:

Back