• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Advice on my Test P cycle!

mrfrister

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi. Im Currently running Test P 100mg/EoD (testolic) just pinned for the third time.. starting to feel very good and some strenght.
Testolic comes in 50mg/ml and shooting 2cc of this stuff eod is a real walk in the park:) very smooth, no pain at all.

By the way this is my 3rd cycle,
My sSTAtS 29year, 74 Kg , 5.8, 13-14% BF

w1-7 test p 100mg/eod

w8.5-11 nolva 60/40/20/20
w8.5-11 clomid 100/50/40/20

Goals: Put on and keep after pct 8-10 punds lean muscle, while at the same time loosing 2-3%bf. looking hard and lean, not to bulky!

Diet: No sugars, low carb. 150-180g Protein/day 2000-2500 kcal/day (have a hard time eating)

Training: cardio 1h 6times/w Gym 5-6times/week Burning alot.

No to my question: I want to do a cut cycle, not bulk up, but most IMPORTANTLY KEEPINg the gains after PCT,

I Have alot of ....Anabol, Dianabol, Winstroltab, Proviron... Why And wHaT should i add to the cycle for reaching my goals?

I really wanted to incorporate Tren A , But i cant get my hands on it.

I would love any advice fast, i have allot of tabs just not sure with all the diffrent info iwe been getting.

Thanx in advance for your suggestions and opinions :)

Should have really got your cycle and goals all sorted before pinning bro, research and knowledge is vital if you want to do things correctly.

Unless you're running tren or high doses of other compounds it's going to be difficult to gain as much muscle as you're after along with burning fat.

Should have really got your cycle and goals all sorted before pinning bro, research and knowledge is vital if you want to do things correctly.

Unless you're running tren or high doses of other compounds it's going to be difficult to gain as much muscle as you're after along with burning fat.

Common bro, its not even the first week. dont need a lecture. Im on one..
Im looking to gain quality muscle that lasts, really happy with 6-8 pounds after pct, and lowering Bf. that should not be a problem,,
what compund will be best to run "at high dose with test p, exept tren a.? have on hands anabol,dianabol,win,prov.
have done my research, get diffrent info everywhere.
Dont mind going test p alone-if it will not help me to reach my goals by adding another compound.

He's right, gaining signifigant muscle mass while losing fat is going to require a fairly strong cycle or compound like tren (which may be simply due to its pure strength or that it has fat loss properties, as well as greatly raising "feed efficiency" etc."

I would run the dbol @40mg for four weeks, then up your dose of test P to around 500mg a week for the last 4 weeks, for a total 8 week cycle. It's best to focus your diet on one goal at a time, if you like spend the first 4 weeks bulking at a mild caloric surplus to minimize fat gain. Then when you drop the dbol start a mild cut diet not going too far under maintenance. You should be able to put on 15lbs or so with the dbol/testP and then shed a little bodyfat at the end giving you roughly what you wanted

stop_saying_words.jpg

He's right, gaining signifigant muscle mass while losing fat is going to require a fairly strong cycle or compound like tren (which may be simply due to its pure strength or that it has fat loss properties, as well as greatly raising "feed efficiency" etc."

I would run the dbol @40mg for four weeks, then up your dose of test P to around 500mg a week for the last 4 weeks, for a total 8 week cycle. It's best to focus your diet on one goal at a time, if you like spend the first 4 weeks bulking at a mild caloric surplus to minimize fat gain. Then when you drop the dbol start a mild cut diet not going too far under maintenance. You should be able to put on 15lbs or so with the dbol/testP and then shed a little bodyfat at the end giving you roughly what you wanted

This is excellent advice!! the only thing I might add, would be to put adrol in the last 3-4 weeks, while you are 'leaning'... just make sure you give your liver the longest break between the dbol and adrol possible..so probably run the test 10-12wks so you have 2-4wks between orals.. adrol is excellent at maintaining muscle mass while in a caloric deficit

Thank for the advice :)
Does anybody think its a good idea, to go dbol w1-3 and then Win w-4-7 ? is this a good option?

Back