• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Customs seized my HGH

IML Gear Cream!
Just toss it or fax it to your supplier

I had a buddy get a controlled delivery from just 50 amps of HCG. A new addy would be best.

What do u mean by controlled delivery? I'm guessing it's not the mailman who shows up at your door?

Very

That might be the case, but don't get to comfortable. Just because "they" don't come after you, doesn't mean that Barney Fife of your local PD won't come after you.

Besides we are all law-abiding citizens so why worry :dancer:

I'm very comfortable with my ordering. I use three reliable names and addresses even my own. The only time that law enforcement come to my home was doing the time I was too fucked up (High and drunk for a month, AWOL!) to get back to my station when I was in the service and I had enough AAS to put me in prison for 20 years. And I still keep a heavy supply. 40 years!

how long did it take to get a letter bro?

You wait patiently for the package to arrive, going through your daily routine then the door rings and it's the mail carrier with a thick white envelope that you have to sign for it. You read it.
"Come to New York with $450.00 to pick up your package" I sent that letter back and wrote, "You guys are funny". In big letters. They want the big fish!

Contact them and ask them " you know who the fuck this is??!!!" and demand your shit be delivered asap or you'll ring their neck. :winkfinger: Oh yeah and tell them your shooting a gram of tren a day, they'll know not to fuck around.

What's the smallest amount of AAS that anyone's heard of getting a controlled delivery for?

One semen soaked sock with dhea metabolites. They kicked his fucking door right off the hinges.

I had a buddy get a controlled delivery from just 50 amps of HCG. A new addy would be best.

I had one get a controlled delivery 3 years ago on a 3k order that I told hima was a mistake -- He did it any way , well a new postal worker delivered the pack and about 5 mins later they knocked on his door - Keep him for 36 hours , sacred him a little made him give the internet source and let hime go

I just was wondering if this has happened to any of you guys before? Should I send the letter back saying I abondon it or dont worry about it?

ask them to test it and see if it's good. With all the bunk GH going around you never know. Now they are talking about shops making hgh th

IML Gear Cream!
ask them to test it and see if it's good. With all the bunk GH going around you never know. Now they are talking about shops making hgh th

I thought they would test the gear to make sure it was real and the quality of the gear ? I am pretty sure they do and they keep tabs of it because it goes into a filing cabinet for suture purposes.

I read that a guy in jersey ordered 3 vials tren and got a controlled deliv and then 10,000$ in legal fees

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ok cool,Thanks bros. He has 100% reship. I just didnt want DEA knocking down my door! 500iu those bastards just gone dstroy it. I am sad:(

They wont destroy it, someone there probably has use for hgh. Probably a avid bodybuilder lol and thats how he gets free gear and gh

Damn! Got a CD with a clandestine lab in-house?

Brutal :run:

Back