• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Customs seized my HGH

trueloveisheavy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just was wondering if this has happened to any of you guys before? Should I send the letter back saying I abondon it or dont worry about it?

those bastards!!!

don't reply to the letter.. just toss it out bro, or photocopy it and send it to your vendor if they have a reship policy

Ok cool,Thanks bros. He has 100% reship. I just didnt want DEA knocking down my door! 500iu those bastards just gone dstroy it. I am sad:(

i have had this happen before ....most vendors will reship but they will want a copy of the letter and a new shipping address...most wont reship to the same addy that got hit

snake

To give you an idea of the seriousness of it, in some circles they call those "love letters" lol. Just toss it or fax it to your supplier

Thanks guys, i feel better but the poor GH it did nothing to be treated this way.

Assholes

Yeh just toss it after you get a digital copy to your source. Obviously don't use that address anymore, for gh or for anything international.

Scary stuff though, give it 3-5 years and the average BF% of a customs agent will go from 32% down to single digits :eek:

Yeh just toss it after you get a digital copy to your source. Obviously don't use that address anymore, for gh or for anything international.

Scary stuff though, give it 3-5 years and the average BF% of a customs agent will go from 32% down to single digits :eek:

LOL no kidding ...time for a career change.

most wont reship to the same addy that got hit

And if they did, you need to get yourself a new source or evaluate your life. Only a fool would reship to a flagged address.

you should be fine

Jail.jpg

They won't come knocking on your door for just a few vials and tablets.
I've had three seizures letters and have received packages opened and sealed up with transparent tape on them. SNOOPS!
These fucks want dealers, sellers, and manufacturers of the stuff.

That might be the case, but don't get to comfortable. Just because "they" don't come after you, doesn't mean that Barney Fife of your local PD won't come after you.

Besides we are all law-abiding citizens so why worry :dancer:

how long did it take to get a letter bro?

Ah so that's who's HGH I got today. Sorry about that man, don't worry the letter is standard I won't be sending anyone after you I just MOR GEARZ!

I had a buddy get a controlled delivery from just 50 amps of HCG. A new addy would be best.

I had a buddy get a controlled delivery from just 50 amps of HCG. A new addy would be best.
some states have hcg listed as a dangerous drug... as well as hgh... both are where I reside...

i am curious on these "vendors" that ship and how you locate someone that will ship to you that has legit gear and is decent priced. sometimes doing it in person is tougher than it used to be a few years ago. If you have a website for me to look thru that would be helpful.

Back