• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Original Super DMZ vs. SD Extreme vs. Beastdrol

B Lucky

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Title says it all. What would I expect better gains from, the Original Super DMZ or Transforms SD Extreme or Beastdrol.

I know SD is SD, but not all SD clones are created equal.

Original sdmz was pretty badass!

I haven't tried the others, but I can definitely attest to the original formula dmz being titties!!

I will go ahead and jump on the Original Super DMZ. Thank you for the input!

If you can get original dmz for cheap enough then go with that. It's impossible to say which of the other two is more accurately dosed without some lab testing em so that's all speculation. Since dmz is probably going for a bit more money now that it's gone you could probably get damn near two bottles of transform for the same price ?

Yeah, Transform would be half as cheap, however I have seen a couple people claiming bunk transform/not getting much gains off it. I can afford the Old Super DMZ and I just bought it, so I am excited about that.

Recommend me running the IML Advanced Cycle Support with it? Or a different liver support?

I believe in ACS from IML. Has a bunch of solid ingredients to protect your organs, not just your liver.
Nothing (that I'm aware of) beats Tudca for the liver though.

SDMZ OG is a fun time. Enjoy the ride.

Super DMZ contains 10 mg of SD AND 10 mg of Dimethazine (2 SD molecules attached together) in the same pill...so that is 20 mg per cap of pure muscle building power. It is awesome stuff. One of the advantages of having a mix of SD & Dimeth compared to using an equal dose of SD alone is reduced liver toxicity. Dimeth clinical studies have shown a reduced toxicity compared to SD, even though they are both made from SD. I don't realy know why this is the case, but it is.

IML Gear Cream!
Beast is some powerful shit. Still have 4 bottles left over.
I don't listen to the blah blah blah about how good something is. I look at the only thing that matters... Results. My boy took dmz... I took beast. I def surpassed him... But at a cost. Beast is super toxic. I took 3 diff liver supps and was ok also drinking a gallon of water a day and carb loading like a bitch.
Others swear by dmz. I never got to try it tho. Different shit reacts differently to different ppl.

I've used the original DMZ many times and it was good stuff. Still have two bottles of it.

FKA rippedgolfer

I'm really curious to try it. Is it really toxic like beast?

Back