• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mixing waters

Tysdon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I bought 10,000iu of HCG, however it came as a 10,000/1ml solution. I want to add 3 more ml to it but I have no clue what type of water is in there. I will be using bac water to recon the other bottle I have. Is it fine to add the same bac water to the 10k bottle? I have heard DO NOT mix waters but no actual reasons why.

I think you will be alright if you mix different bw. But if are worried order some more water and use it when it gets in. Otherwise use the water you have and do the math for proper dosing.

It's usually just sterile water that is provided with most HCG. It's really only designed to for single use. I would recommend using BAC water.

It's usually just sterile water that is provided with most HCG. It's really only designed to for single use. I would recommend using BAC water.

Nah man I understand that and I am using bac water for the vial that needs recon however my 10k came with 10,000iu/ 1ml premixed. I have no clue what they used to premix but I need to add more water in order to get better/more accurate dosages. So can I just add 3ml of the bac water to the existing solution?

Nah man I understand that and I am using bac water for the vial that needs recon however my 10k came with 10,000iu/ 1ml premixed. I have no clue what they used to premix but I need to add more water in order to get better/more accurate dosages. So can I just add 3ml of the bac water to the existing solution?

Gotcha, I don't see why not.

Back