• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If you could fuck

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
If you could fuck one member here, who would it be?

CellarDoor.. Even if she's ugly , she talks so filthy I'd turn the lights off and beat it down

Fuck you guys were quick, i like CD, i think she is cool, if she would hurry up and get her ass in here, i can start flirting….

Pars.

I swear I would too, no joke.

Id love to bend his chubby ass over and pork him and make him squeal like a pig.

Then I'd make him swallow my load.

Pars.

I swear I would too, no joke.

Id love to bend his chubby ass over and pork him and make him squeal like a pig.

Then I'd make him swallow my load.

sweet jezus...

I would have to make sure my wife is ok with it.

God, it would be fucking awesome to watch him shit himself and them ram my diarrhea drench cock down his throat.

CD
i have written her love notes I get nothing,
...sniff... I just want her to be happy.

Jillyrev was a good call. And I'll admitt to trolling the ladies only and taking a glance at the chick in the blue bikini. She also was delightful. I'll just leave it as I would fuck pretty much anyone. I'm doing too much test...

2nd place for me would be a tie between Gena Marie and Mrs. Heavyiron :daydream:

Mrsheavyiron got some lovin last night....twice...

IML Gear Cream!
My member fucked a board 20 minutes ago. Does this count?

Surprised nobody went with the mother daughter combo of LW and her daughter.

^^^ I had LW down but then I read something really slutty that CD posted and after I LHJO I changed it to CD... But I'll swap even for a LW daughter combo.... Or just strait up man love with Heavy... Imagine how much free gear I would get if I was laying the pipe to Heavy

^^^ mrs Springsteen is too classy for my taste... You could take her to a good dinner and maybe get a good night kiss. You could take CD to a strip club , watch her finger bang other women all night, then she would take you home and violate you..... :daydream:

^^^ finally a pic of a tranny with a small cawk... I was starting to believe they didn't exist.

Back