• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Bad news guys.... Just a warning for all you Halo, Winny and DMZ lovers

tinyshrek

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well guys today i would be at two weeks out from my first show... Last week i decided to bump my winny up to 100mg eod(BD) and add Halo 15mg pre cardio and pre workout..... Bad idea. come wednesday and thursday my back started tightning up bad and my side started hurting. So i told myself im going to get my liver and cholestrol checked just to be safe before i start drying out, its been 12 weeks since last bloods.

Currently Running:
1cc tren ED
1cc Mast ED
100mg winny ED
30 mg Halo ED
50 mcg t3 ED
1.25mg letro ED
ECA 2x ED

Started diet running TEST,EQ,DMZ. Then Switched to PROP,TREN,MAST. Added winny in 6 weeks out and Halo 3 weeks out.

Here are my results:

Liver enzymes: AST: 96, ALT: 149
Lipid Panel: Total Cholesterol 192, Triglycerides: 71, HDL:17, VLDL Cholesterol Cal:14, LDL: 161
Blood pressure: 140 over 83

Due to my extremely high liver enzymes i am gonna bow out of my first show as my health means to much to me and Im getting married in 3 weeks:) Just thought I would shed some light to you guys that blood work is important! Get it done! Halo is hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gonna Detox for about 8 weeks and get more bloods done at 4 and 8 weeks. Just cruise on 200mg of cyp EW.

633c4948-0af2-12b3.jpg

16 weeks out

Bro no fucking way, drop some orals if you have to but don't forfeit the show!!

You've come too far and you're too damn close, You obviously put alot of work in on this prep and it would suckkkk to quit now. Drop the halo, lower the winny, stay on the tren/mast etc. and finish it out. Even if you don't place as well as you'd like it'd be dumb to stop dieting with just two weeks left IMO!

you are looking good bro. Imo, I'd drop the orals, keep dieting hard, and try doing the show. But you need to really evaluate how you feel and make the smart decision. If you feel it's best to skip the show, then do it. Its not a race but a marathon.

What are you taking for liver support?

Brother my side is killing me. And I'm getting married in three weeks. I love this sport and want to do it for years not just now. And taking diuretics and killing my body the last few weeks for a trophy is not worth my health... I'm sticking strictly to 4 week oral runs and moderate doses with way better diet now. I'm trying to be a father one day and am a soldier and it's my job to take care of my health so I can take care of my family and country before personal needs... I guess it's just who I am. When I got back in this game I told myself I would never risk my health

^^^^ Edit: Never mind. Sounds like your mind's made up. Kudos on a great prep regardless of whether you compete or not. :thumb:

Bro no fucking way, drop some orals if you have to but don't forfeit the show!!

(snip) Even if you don't place as well as you'd like it'd be dumb to stop dieting with just two weeks left IMO!

Agreed.

Liver support is from man power. Basically 500mg milk thistle 3x day, cranberry extract, and green superfood 2-3x a day

IML Gear Cream!
Of course if you really feel you need to quit the show then only you know what's best for you. BUT I say drop all orals, up your tren/mast if you have to and get on that damn stage! I imagine prep was hell and you're almost there bro

edit: I'm sorry I didn't realize you were already running 700mg tren and mast, prolly alright where it's at lol.

looking solid brother dont do it, get on that stage bro ,you are so close!

It sounds like you've made up your mind and I can totally respect your decision. At least you've come out of this with some knowledge for next time. I think you'd have done well bro and you'll do even better next time. And now you know you have it in you. Congrats on your marriage also bro

Liver support is from man power. Basically 500mg milk thistle 3x day, cranberry extract, and green superfood 2-3x a day

Im not really trusting mp right now.

I'd get some advanced cycle support from IML asap and Liv52 as well. take 2-3 doses of the acs per day.

IML ACS:

advanced-cycle-support-label.jpg

Next on the agenda, please go eat a large pizza, some wings and some good microbrew beer. You know you want to

As others said bro its the orals killing your liver and hdl and such.

tren is also harsh on the hdl and such but if you drop your orals you'll be fine..

also you been tannning? how you get so tan?

liver values are high but what did you expect they would look like during cycle ?

Brother my side is killing me. And I'm getting married in three weeks. I love this sport and want to do it for years not just now. And taking diuretics and killing my body the last few weeks for a trophy is not worth my health... I'm sticking strictly to 4 week oral runs and moderate doses with way better diet now. I'm trying to be a father one day and am a soldier and it's my job to take care of my health so I can take care of my family and country before personal needs... I guess it's just who I am. When I got back in this game I told myself I would never risk my health
I appreciate your dedication to your family and to your country before your personal needs. I live in the US and soldiers like you is why I feel safe and my family feels safe.. Thank you so much for your service and the protection you provide for all of us so take care of yourself and your health. By the way you're looking jacked and it's a shame you can't finish your prep.

IML Gear Cream!
Thank you guys so much!! Been a rough day. Been sober from alcohol since jan 2, 2010. As I'm military it's what we do:) drink! and bodybuilding has helped me stay away. I will get iml liver support. Thanks vibrant!! You all have truly amazing and I will put more size on and come back healthier and stronger next year

i agree to stick it out your liver will go down drop the orals and keep taking the liver supports i seen way worse liver values then that but not minimizing your's just you've done so muck work and to just stop is not the rout i'd take and your not a quitter at all bro ur in the army

I know your getting married just try your hardest to go on stage and if you can't do it then that is fine but at least you tried don't throw in the towel just yet IMHO you should diet hard and still try bro

Not a quitter by any means but I know when my system is fucked. I went from pissing 20 times a day to 5 and clear pee to brownish, appetite gone and started retaining water... All bad signs. I'm very aware of my body and how far I can push. I'm just not andres munzer hardcore:)

Positive side of things not to plug anyone here... But thanks to Geardepot, IPGEAR and Pars!! Great sponsors and very REAL, STRONG products. Arl and chemone as well:)

sucks to hear bro, but there will be future competitions. Sounds like you have your priorities straight

that's weird though, my liver numbers were worse than that.. by a lot, and i had no abdominal pain.. hmmm kinda scary haha

Docs will usually pull the plug on oral use on guys that are 3-5 times upper limit for ALT/AST. Your values are normal for the orals you are on. Just drop the orals, continue hydration and add liv 52.

Yea use liv52 and good liver supports,not just milk thistle and cranberry extract,the diuretics aren't good for the liver because stress too.. Drop the oral, and use inj winy, on the week of the show use double dose and on the show day double dose too.. Drink more water and now eat big and after few days you will be ok.

Guys not that easy in my job there is only so much I can risk. If something bad was to happen its my career. Just not worth it to me or my health. I love training and dieting. Comp is just an ends to the means...

Back