• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

can blood work give an idea of how kidneys and liver are working even while on cycle?

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Currently on cycle but want to get work done for the first time to check on kidneys and liver. Eventho im on gear will the test still let me know if theyre good or not? I would just imagine that #s would be outta whack due to being on gear currently but if you guys could explain id greatly appreciate it

Being on cycle will not cause a hepatic panel to return with false indicators. If your values are elevated, then they are really elevated.

I think they test ruin for protein for kidneys and blood for liver enzymes!

They will help. Get liver and cholesterol checked. Post the numbers and we can help u

They will help. Get liver and cholesterol checked. Post the numbers and we can help u

okay thanks man. this is my 3rd cycle but first time doing blood...ill see the #s and i wouldnt have the slightest clue of whats good or bad so any help would be appreciated!!!

they can check your protein levels in a urine test, thats how they found my kidneys were leaking a small amount

kidneys cant be checked thru blood?

They check certain things your blood such as creatinine and other waste product to see how efficient your GFR glomerculus filteration rate is filtering. (been a while since i took anatomy but i believe this info is good).

they can check your protein levels in a urine test, thats how they found my kidneys were leaking a small amount

protein, rbc's and sugar are all bad signs and could mean your failing kidneys.

Currently on cycle but want to get work done for the first time to check on kidneys and liver. Eventho im on gear will the test still let me know if theyre good or not? I would just imagine that #s would be outta whack due to being on gear currently but if you guys could explain id greatly appreciate it

Being on cycle will not cause a hepatic panel to return with false indicators. If your values are elevated, then they are really elevated.

KUVinny is right. Dont waste your time, wait until you finish ur pct to get a more accurate reading.

IML Gear Cream!
Not always true sity... It is good to check where your body is at its most stressed point... Not only when ur recovered. Better to do both as it is not very expensive

Let me clarify. I was not suggesting that getting tests done while on cycle is a waste. My point was that the results would not be skewed. They will be reasonably accurate as to the current state.

Exactly bro I totally agree. My thing is this, it's always good to see where ur body is at at any time. Thats why I do bloods before, during and after. Sometimes even if I feel something is wrong. Point is people only want to do blood when they are "supposed" to be at there healthiest because they are afraid of what they will see:)

okay i got the blood work done and a urinalysis. got my ua results right away and found a trace amount of protein and trace amount of white blood cells. the lady said neither was much to worry about but i was just looking up what WBCs in urine means and it doesnt sound good

Back