• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Please tell me if this is an emergency!!!

rdelavega

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My GF by mistake mixed Winstrol V and Trembolone in the same srynge .5cc of each and proceeded to stab me, immediatly after I went dizzy. I have been dizzy for 12 days now ended up in ER last night and they found nothing wrong with my heart, lungs, blood and eyes. Put me under a medication for dizzyness but not avail.

Because of this I am developing an anxiety condition that makes me think i'm about to die.

Doctor said a bit of Benzyl may have gone thru a vein and I my nervous system is irritated. Prescribed half valium every night for the next 30 days and continue on use of the vertigo medication for 10 more days.

Please tell me out of your experience if I shall be concerned or shall I just enjoy the ride while it lasts!

Thanks!

It's not only possible, but normal to combine AAS (oil and water based) into a single injection. The act of mixing these two together itself, should not have caused such a reaction.

Sounds like cancer.

Oh man..the mind is a powerful thing. Evenly you get around to trying tren ace and when you nick that vein for the first time your going to be in for a real treat.

Oh man..the mind is a powerful thing. Evenly you get around to trying tren ace and when you nick that vein for the first time your going to be in for a real treat.

Damn I just re-read and you did use tren lol! Well thats probably it right there. Tren is some strong ass shit. You probably hit a vien and it freaked you out or your just experiencing sides. If you need to drop the tren for a few days and see what happens. Some people just can't tolerate it. You can always swap it out and use masteron and npp as an alternative.

IML Gear Cream!
Looks like I have to get used to feel like this If I want to go on with my cycle? - Right now I feel like throwing the vials out the window. Not sure if I want to touch it again.

throw the vials at me bro

Lol! Thanks guys you make feel better already. After 2 weeks of seeing white flashes all over its the first time a have a good laugh.

Lol! Thanks guys you make feel better already. After 2 weeks of seeing white flashes all over its the first time a have a good laugh.

Your experience sounds almost exactly like what happened to my beloved brother-in-law when he accidentally injected winny/tren. He even started to feel better, and was able to laugh about it for a few days....

RIP Greg ... your memory will live on forever.

yeah greg was a good bro, shame about his tren/winny incident *pours 40oz on the ground*

Leave aa's alone. Obviously you're not prepared for it.

Leave aa's alone. Obviously you're not prepared for it.
Hahaha - Agreed. I will keep away from them. Anything to speed up the recovery? Thanks! - And yeah Greg was nice but he left and never paid for the drugs he came to TJ for!

Hahaha - Agreed. I will keep away from them. Anything to speed up the recovery? Thanks! - And yeah Greg was nice but he left and never paid for the drugs he came to TJ for!

Ha. Ha....Ha. I bet you think the holocaust is just fucking hilarious too, huh?

Makes me sick.

IML Gear Cream!
Come on guys, stop the jokes I feel real bad and desperate. I continue to be dizzy for a 13th day. ER found nothing wrong with me I am afraid I have something in my brain!

:wtf: is going on in the anabolic zone?

Not a day goes by that I don't think about Greg.
He taught me everything I knew about diet, training, and aas.
I told him not to mix that tren and winny, but he swore it was fine.
R.I.P. Brother.

Come on guys, stop the jokes I feel real bad and desperate. I continue to be dizzy for a 13th day. ER found nothing wrong with me I am afraid I have something in my brain!

It's my professional opinion that there is, indeed, something in your brain. The good news is it's entirely treatable, and a prescription is not required. Just administer one hefty dose of reality, and see how your body responds. If you've handled it well and are not experiencing any sides (reality tends to be a very harsh substance when taken in its purest form), then follow it up with a second dosage. Continue this protocol as needed.

Op, stop mind fucking yourself and I think you'll be fine.

It's my professional opinion that there is, indeed, something in your brain. The good news is it's entirely treatable, and a prescription is not required. Just administer one hefty dose of reality, and see how your body responds. If you've handled it well and are not experiencing any sides (reality tends to be a very harsh substance when taken in its purest form), then follow it up with a second dosage. Continue this protocol as needed.

Thanks Teez. Ill go to the gym and see if I survive. Maybe the stress will go away a bit. But come on 13 days dizzy wth!

Back