• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I need 7 go to guys for the beat down.

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I just started the next neg war, and need 7 people to rep every day 2x a day but those seven must neg bigbenj at least once a week and never rep him. This fat gyno nippled cunt was owned off MD and for some reason here is gives some semblance of respect. Well we can't have that, he is a gear whore, not witty, a dunce and knows nothing about training or diet. losers like him need to be beaten down, that's all they know and that's what they like.

I am calling this fight, my call is it will take 4 months to turn the faggot red, but I think he will melt before that because he is my bitch.

E fights are lame as fuck. I'd rather start a fundraiser so we can fly the both of you to some mud wrestling hut and let you duke it out there in your man thongs. I'll even supply the olive oil to glisten you fags up. Pictures will be posted on a play by play basis as well for people like azza and rednack.

Last edited:
ComeAtMeBroSavedByTheBell.jpg

DGGs reply if he were alive : :coffee:

RIP you filthy mexican.

i negged GFR for shits and gigs lol bwahbwahbwha

So I no longer need 7 thanks to azza and OfficerFarva. I repped them both today and they returned the favor by negging me. Both now are on the neg list.

So now I only need 5.

Meh, I'm still pos. repping you when I can so you can hit the gear jews harder. You needed a neg for making this thread though :coffee:

Last edited:
Meh, I'm still pos. repping you when I can so you can hit the gear jews harder. You needed a neg for making this thread though :coffee:

i agree with this right meow, see i like benj, u understand what im saying meow? hes helped me a lot along the ways, u following me meow? dont go neggin benj meow boy.

IML Gear Cream!
Wake me up when something interesting happens.
GYCH!!

So I no longer need 7 thanks to azza and OfficerFarva. I repped them both today and they returned the favor by negging me. Both now are on the neg list.

So now I only need 5.

i told you it was for shits and gigs, guess we are longer friends

Seems his fights with sponsors has made him delirious…..i will still pos rep GFR, i love a gay male nurse

So now I only need 5.
Epic thread backfire is epic

bwahahahahahahahahahaha muahahahahahahahahaha

Hi, you have received 134346 reputation points from XXXXXX.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
For starting GFRs meltdown

Regards,
XXXXXX
Note: This is an automated message.

GFR, I haven't received anything but rep from this thread.

ty bro :))))))))))))

bars

XXXXXX said:
Hi, you have received 154919 reputation points from XXXXXX.

Comment:
Green for my boy!

Regards,
XXXXXX

XXXXXX said:
Hi, you have received 136359 reputation points from XXXXXX.

Comment:

Regards,
XXXXXX

GFR used to be a one man negging crew, I've felt that wrath, now hes looking for help. What is this board coming too?
Plus benny gives out e-blowjobs. I've felt that wrath also.

:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
XXXXXX said:
Hi, you have received 729370 reputation points from XXXXXX.

Comment:
some more daddy

Regards,
XXXXXX
ty bro

:)))))))))))))

I'm with you bigbenj! That pussy negged me into the red!

It was worth zero points, but its the thought that counts:))))))))))))))
XXXXXX said:
Hi, you have received 0 reputation points from XXXXXX.

Comment:
fuck GFR

Regards,
XXXXXX

ty bro :)))))))))))))

XXXXXX said:
Hi, you have received 89865 reputation points from XXXXXX.

Comment:
lol

Regards,
XXXXXX

this^^^^

:coffee:

Back