• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mixing different test blends together

njc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Without going into a detailed description about why I need to do this; I am wondering if I can mix up my test cyp with my TNE into the same vial and then draw from it when needed. I pin both of them ED as it is and I need the extra container for something right now. Thanks for any help.

Yep no problem, just get your ratios right and you should be g2g, shake well before drawing of course

That's just my opinion, obviously it will be difficult to get it exact but with some math you should be able to get pretty damn close

Mmmmm, you might have inaccurate dosage. You could always preload pins if you must have the vial.

I have equal amounts of both in cc's because I bought the same amount of each and pin the same amount (in cc's) each day.

Hmmm,currently on cycle taking 1g test ew ,i had some t400 who was only enanthate,now switching to mega-test500 which is a blend of enanthate and cypionate,i know both are long esther but since they are 2 different one, does my system have to load on the cyp esther for a few weeks to get the full effect of my new test mix???

nope they work almost identically, you should have no issues switching to the new blend. If it's really 500mg/ml it's probably gonna hurttt though haha

the cyp is 200mg/ml and the prop is 75mg/ml

Back