• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

not big to big status log!!

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Check it I'm going on my 10 week blast starting tomorrow.I will be using the following items

e-p sust 250 500 mg ew mon-thur
e-p test e 250 mon
e-p tren eth 400 mg mon-thur
week 1-4 superdrol
on workout days 15 mg halo gen-shi labs

Current stats I have been priming last two week's and dropped 8 lbs

204 around 15-16 % bf
5'9 1/2
waist 34
I will be taking in around 250 grams protein ed.And being carb cautious.Wish me luck

Attachments

• Ron.jpeg
    Ron.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 185
will sfw 4 times a week,cardio every other day

not to side track your thread ontop but why are you running sus and test E???? Curious help a brother learn... lol

Keep levels stable.I will shoot 1/2 c test e Mon another half thur.I might even bump it up to 1 c Mon and 1 c thur.I will just listen to my body.

Thanks it's going be fun.Watch what z gear can do!!!!!!!!!

Why not run one of the two test-e or sust. They are both test just different esters. I could see front loading a long ester with prop but maybe I don't know what I am talking about.

leg day

leg press
4 platesx20
8 platesx15
12 platesx15
16 platesx15
could have went higher but forgot my leg wraps(knees bother me)

hack squat
2 platesx15
4 platesx15
repeat ^

straight leg deadlifts
135x12
155x12
175x10

db lunges 45 in each hand walk gym floor for about 10 on each leg x3

ham curls superseted with leg extensions x3 to failure.
This workout was done with very short rest time between sets 30 sec rest and a minute rest between movements

Why not run one of the two test-e or sust. They are both test just different esters. I could see front loading a long ester with prop but maybe I don't know what I am talking about.

Just a thought I had sust. has short esters and at 500 mg ew split into 2 doses levels would be jumping from high to low.So if I added low dose test e it may help keep my levels more stable.

O i c!

Today was chest,and yesterday I worked 13 hours so had no time for gym.I frame houses for a living so getting to the gym 4-5 day's a week can be a challenge.Some times after work I'm to whipped to move more less workout.I made it to the gym at 5am this morning for the first time in a long time.

db bench 55x15,75x15,100x12 110x10
incline BB 135x15,185x15,225x12 245x8
incline fly's 35x15,45x12,55x12
cable cross over 4 set's 12 reps
pullover 45x12,65x12,85x12

triceps
3 set's rope pulldowns
close grip bench 2 burn out set's 135

No cardio today I did enough at work after the gym I think.This weekend will do cardio after both workout's.

About to drop the s_drol already I been taking 20,mg for a few days now and feel like crap.I heard sdrol does this.I don't know if its a mixture working in direct sun or what,but fuck not even one week into my blast and I feel shitty.Anybody have any suggestions.

Not great few last days been sick and not able to lift.Today I did chest shoulders real light to just get a pump.I don't recommend sdrol and tren.The tren keeps me up all night and sdrol makes you tired all day.Bad combo! This is not how I wanted to start my log,but I know I will bounce back.I lost 4 lbs last few days in bad way fml no appetite.I been off sdrol 2 days now so we shall see.

I've recently decided that I'm done w orals, they make me feel lousy and ruin my cardio because of the pumps.

Gears! :daydream:

I've recently decided that I'm done w orals, they make me feel lousy and ruin my cardio because of the pumps.

I'm with you bro

There are plenty of oils that will do the job w/o having a fucked up liver, stomach aches and having to remember to take pills all day.

Felt good today.Did back B&B went smooth,and felt strong.Worked deadlifts up to 315 for 12 I don't like to rarely go higher then 315 just looking for volume.Next week I will add 15-20 lbs and go for 12 again.I haven't did deads in a while and it felt pretty good.I ended my workout with 20 minutes of high incline treadmill.

IML Gear Cream!
202 lbs this morning.E-p tren e is overdosed!!!I'm thinking of lowering the dose I have been a train wreck lately,and anxiety is getting to me

Attachments

• not b.jpeg
    not b.jpeg
    4.2 KB · Views: 17
sorry I can't make bigger hold on

Is my gear working?

Attachments

• bigger not big.jpg
    bigger not big.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • ron ddd.jpg
    ron ddd.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Wish you werent a rep. Ive heard some not so great things about euro-pharmacies.

What's that got to do with me being a rep?I don't get special batches.

Nothing against you, its just easier to trust somebody with no affiliation

Z tren e is to strong for my taste.I will drop tren dose down to 300 mg ew.Sides are killing me,and anxiety is off the charts.Still not sleeping much.Anybody else have issues with this?

Good luck bro.

Are you taking anything for tne sleep issues?

Trying unisom now it makes me fall asleep but I wake up around 3-4am and can't fall back to sleep.

My last shot of tren was shot today.I have been a train wreck lately and it's impacting my job,family.I must say z's tren eth is fucking potent stuff.I will continue my run on just sust for the next few week's.Once this cycle is over I will go into a strong pct,and give my receptors a few month's to get back to normal.I'm on letro at the moment also because of a gyno flare up.My joints are killing me to the point were it's effecting my workout's.I'm just sticking with my charms from here on out test,deca.

Back