• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

blood work help with results

plifter198

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just got work done. i am currently on cycle and heres what was out of range
urea nitrogen: 29 ref range: 7-25 mg/dl
creatinine: 1.4 ref range: .6-1.35 mg/dl
AST: 47 ref range: 10-40 U/L
ALT: 66 ref range: 9-60 U/L

on my last week of 14 week cut cycle. are these #s anything to be concerned about at the moment or normal for being on cycle

are you running tren by chance? Looks like kidneys might be mildly stressed, drink more water and stop taking creatine if you are IMO. I wouldn't worry too much they don't look dangerous but I'm not a doctor :p

yes i am taking tren. should i probably give up on tren in the future? i have been having side and back pains along with a bloated stomach so i think there is something going on with kidneys :( thats why i got these tests

Whats your water intake like? Diet? Creatine supplements (your creatinine is high but could just be your kidneys having trouble filtering) How much tren and how long lol these are all important.

If you are having pains though yes maybe you should stop, are you taking any orals? Judging purely on your results I'd say finish the tren if you're almost done, but saying you have stomach pains is kind of worrying.

water was okay (could have been better) for a while...prob around 1-1.5 gallons...my workplace is so hot tho and i know i dehydrated a few times at work :( water lately has been 2+ gallons per day. diet consists of 12 oz chix, 16 oz tilapia, 2 cups egg whites and 100-250 carbs depending. tren was 500 for past 14 weeks but i also ran tren the last ten weeks of my cycle that ended in november. taking oral winni which was recently upped to 70mg per day. liver #s seem to be decent tho right? Ive seen WAAAAYYY worse from guys posting on here

Your labs r fine. They look like someone on cycle.

Sent from Samsung Infuse 4G

Blood work looks fine.

Liver disease is defined as 2-3 times above the upper limit (you're nowhere near that).

Elevated urea is a result of increased protein breakdown which makes sense.

Blood work looks fine.

Liver disease is defined as 2-3 times above the upper limit (you're nowhere near that).

Elevated urea is a result of increased protein breakdown which makes sense.

there were white blood cells in my urine also...is that a result too??

Whats your water intake like? Diet? Creatine supplements (your creatinine is high but could just be your kidneys having trouble filtering) How much tren and how long lol these are all important.

If you are having pains though yes maybe you should stop, are you taking any orals? Judging purely on your results I'd say finish the tren if you're almost done, but saying you have stomach pains is kind of worrying.

I'm gonna throw a tidbit in here... I would check into glomular filtration to check kidneys for sure.. but creatinine is also a byproduct of muscle breakdown from intense exercise.. and its not way out there, so i would check glomular. Filtration, cm... Full metabolic with renal function...

Cm should be ck*... Damn phone

I'm gonna throw a tidbit in here... I would check into glomular filtration to check kidneys for sure.. but creatinine is also a byproduct of muscle breakdown from intense exercise.. and its not way out there, so i would check glomular. Filtration, cm... Full metabolic with renal function...

Cm should be ck*... Damn phone

ya i was reading on that and my eGFR non african american was 71 ref range: > OR = 61 ml/min/1.72m2
so i guess that sounds like its okay...maybe everythings okay and my body is just kinda stressed from 16 weeks of dieting and consistent lifting since august with no break really

IML Gear Cream!
ya i was reading on that and my eGFR non african american was 71 ref range: > OR = 61 ml/min/1.72m2
so i guess that sounds like its okay...maybe everythings okay and my body is just kinda stressed from 16 weeks of dieting and consistent lifting since august with no break really
probably alittle overtraining... you doing a show? if not, lay off training for a week and then go right back to it... should feel like a million bucks

No reason to worry op, after a 14 week cycle your elevations imo are good, looks like you took care of yourself pretty good on cycle. Up your water intake finish cycle as planned and those little elevations will lower in no time.

there were white blood cells in my urine also...is that a result too??

WBC should not be in the urine.

As suggested above, you might want to test GFR to measure kidney function.

WBC should not be in the urine.

As suggested above, you might want to test GFR to measure kidney function.

gfr was fine man...right in range. im just a few days out. takin a nice 10-14 day break after..its been a while since ive taken a break :( usually follow a 8-10 week training 1 week off protocol but kinda got away from that over the past year...need to go back to that!!

Back