• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anemia/low iron deficiency and gear

VictorZ06

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just found out last week that I have anemia/low iron deficiency. I'm taking iron sups now and I may have to take iron shots as well.

Are there any dangers running gear with my condition? I get light headed when I push my cardio too much. This came up suddenly as I get blood work done every month, I was fine 2 months ago. I was getting a lethargic feeling and couldn't figure out why....well, I do now. Thanks guys.

/V

Any speculation as to what's causing it?

I went for an endo and a colon last week, all went well. He can't explain to me why my levels are low. Been on the iron now for 3 days....not sure if my lethargy has diminished at all.

/V

I went for an endo and a colon last week, all went well. He can't explain to me why my levels are low. Been on the iron now for 3 days....not sure if my lethargy has diminished at all.

/V

those are not fun, sorry you had to have that done. I got nothing for you, that's way above my pay grade.

I'm just looking to hear opinions, not even my Doc can tell me why. Thanks bro.

/V

I do have to say that I got a lot of respect for a medical professional that will say "I don't know." My only concern would be to watch rbc and hemoglobin levels, but this is just me taking a stab.

There are many references to studies which show a link between anemia and androgen deprivation therapy (prostate cancer treatment for example by means of suppressing GnRH).

How much that helps, I have no idea.

I do hope things get better for you quickly.

I'm looking for any input anyone can help me with, I know my RBC dropped a good amount over the past 2 months. I was told I should be feeling more energetic in a week or so, I'll know next week if he wants me to take iron shots.

/V

Gear should raise RBC's, hemoglobin and hematocrit. I can't see how that would be a bad thing with your condition.

Are you eating beef?

Gear should raise RBC's, hemoglobin and hematocrit. I can't see how that would be a bad thing with your condition.

Are you eating beef?

Glad you chimed in here, Heavy. I eat lots and lots of beef...almost 2X a day. My protein intake is 1.5gr per body pound.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
sorry to hear about this bro. correct me if im wrong but arnt B-12 shots good for this?

Just found out last week that I have anemia/low iron deficiency. I'm taking iron sups now and I may have to take iron shots as well.

Are there any dangers running gear with my condition? I get light headed when I push my ycardio too much. This came up suddenly as I get blood work done every month, I was fine 2 months ago. I was getting a lethargic feeling and couldn't figure out why....well, I do now. Thanks guys.

/V
Nandrolone is FDA approved to treat anemia in humans, as well as from is... Iron supps will help, but watch iron on bloodwork cause it can rise very quickly and us toxic at high levels...

Beyond this, couple questions... Do you take a lot of zinc? It can lower iron, as it has a higher reaction potential tham iron with same electron potentials(2&3)...also, heavy metals can deplete iron... Do you work in an area where you may be exposed to selenium, mercury, lead, etc.....

Sorry, phone changing my words... The *from following nandrolone statement should say *drol

What blood markers did your doc use to diagnose Iron deficiency anemia?

Thanks for the input guys. No, I'm not exposed to those materials and I'm not sure what markers he used to check my anemia. I have an appointment with him next week and I'll know more. I take B12 shots from time to time. Never knew deca and drol were used to battle anemia. Interesting. Thanks guys.

/V

take your iron pills or shot ...gear will not interfere but first you should get your anemia fixed ...attack one problem at a time : first get your rbc up then worry about other things ...taking iron you should feel better in 4-5 days ..you will get dizzy when you have anemia because the oxygen supplies to your muscles brought by the red blood cells is not enough and cannot keep up with the demand: demand> supply , your brain will signal to you that you should stop heavy activity by making you dizzy if you want. dizziness is an alarm sensor to you. i think normally vitamin B comes with the iron to help absorb it.

Yeah, that's what most of my research has dictated to me thus far. Thanks bjg. My primary MD (my best friend) told me not to worry about running gear, he actually said it may do me some good!! Still, gonna wait a few more days for the iron sups to start taking effect before I start.

/V

I think buffalo meat contains more iron and vitamins than beef. Not sure that would make a huge difference, but every little bit might help.

Back