• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

For those of you having trouble finding research AI's that are not bunk...

rc771

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
... Try Black Lion research Formeron.

I have been using it for just about 2 weeks now after getting bunk adex from multiple research companies; all I have to say is this stuff seems to work better than even human grade adex. Im currently running 900mg prop/500mg tren/350 Mast and I was having libido problems cause the high e2, was a bit moody, etc. and now with 1 ml Formeron in the morning and 1 ml in the evening I am feeling awesome, libido is back to being out of control and I feel great all around.

Very pleased.

Props to Black Lion Research :winkfinger:

Anybody who is skeptical (I definitely was) should give it a shot if you are having trouble with your AI's!

Any labs?

hey whats up ?? do you have a link or a site where we could look at the products, thank you my friend.

Labs can wait, it's name and shame time. Who's been dishing out bunk chems?

Didn't Anabolic5150 get labs with BLR formeron? I'm pretty sure it was him and he said it brought the e2 levels way down and that it was gtg. Gotta agree with the op here guys labs or not. I haven't changed a thing with my diet, cycle, lifting, etc. and I have never seen so many veins in my forearms/calves or been as dry since being on formeron for over a month.

Didn't Anabolic5150 get labs with BLR formeron? I'm pretty sure it was him and he said it brought the e2 levels way down and that it was gtg. Gotta agree with the op here guys labs or not. I haven't changed a thing with my diet, cycle, lifting, etc. and I have never seen so many veins in my forearms/calves or been as dry since being on formeron for over a month.

Yeah it was 5150. I have been using Formeron for about 3 weeks and switched to some Aromasin but that leaves me feeling like shit.....tired,lightheaded and just shitty. I switched back to Formeron and feel good to. Dries me out but I would still love to see a couple bloods.

Only place I truly consistently trust is Chemone. They are pricey but 100% and my labs consistently prove it. Although I have heard good stuff about black lion from multiple folks

Is formeron a suicide inhibitor like aromasin, or just a standard AI?

IML Gear Cream!
Only place I truly consistently trust is Chemone. They are pricey but 100% and my labs consistently prove it. Although I have heard good stuff about black lion from multiple folks

chemone has the strongest clen in the world

pars

Is formeron a suicide inhibitor like aromasin, or just a standard AI?

Its a suicidal AI.
Formeron = formestane
Aromasin = exemestane

Very close in effect except for a few effects Formestane has that exemestane does not.
Its a prohormone
It can act as a 5-ar inhibitor.
IF you get it from Black Lion it will always 100% be real and slightly overdosed.

Black Lion Kicks ass bro. You will love it

IML Gear Cream!
I like mine from blr. Smells good too

gotta say I've been using aromasin, 2 different labs of adex and formeron off and on and I like the forme most. I switched every 2-3 weeks on just to test em all out and I dry out a bit and get more vascular in my forearms/calves within days of starting form. Sex drive also goes up I assume because of shbg. Maybe placebo but on other ai's my libido is good whenever I need it, on form I'm popping spontaneous wood and wake up hard every morning lmao. Maybe too much information but that kinda honest feedback might be important to someone out there lol

Guys i have a bottle of Primordial Performance Formestane... Would that be similar to FORMERON?

Would i be able to use it as an effective AI during Cycle?

This is the active ingredient " Formestane 20mg (4-hydroxyandrostene-3, 17-dione) " 120 servings per bottle

If i can use it as a effective AI. What dosage would you recommend Equivalent to lets say .5 Arimidex EOD?

formestane.jpg

Bro from what others say, that formestane has a shitty transdermal carrier and is pretty useless unless you use like 20ml a day or something ridiculous like that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I've used forma stanzol another product and didn't like it very much. It was kind of gritty and slow to absorb, the pump broke halfway through so I ended up just usin extra to be safe. It worked about the same as formeron other than the fact I had to apply more than the reccomended dosage. Whats your cycle look like? You could probably use that but you may need 3 servings or more to equal one 50mg dose of formeron.

Lets say for a simple cycle like this

Test E 500mg a week 10 weeks
Dbol 50mg week 1-4

How much would i need of the FORMESTANE to be good?

for what its worth you could add dmso to that to increase absorption, from what brundel says also hand sanitizer will work in a pinch. Just keep in mind you will be diluting it and thus need to apply more volume to get that same 20mg. Purchase peptides has a good sale on Ai's though right now bro, check the link in my sig. I've used a couple batches of their adex and it was all g2g, if you have the cash probably just grab some formeron :) either way you'll be supporting a fine upstanding member of this board lol

Bro from what others say, that formestane has a shitty transdermal carrier and is pretty useless unless you use like 20ml a day or something ridiculous like that.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

?? But this formestane is ORAL ??

Back