• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cops kill Ex-Marine Kenneth Chamberlain

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New Details Emerge Over Police Fatal Shooting of Elderly Ex-Marine Kenneth Chamberlain, Sr. Police shoot and kill unarmed elderly war vet whose medical alert button accidentally summoned police to his apartment last November. The police union has blasted the release of the officer's name, saying he deserves the right to a fair and impartial inquiry. Chamberlain's son said he agrees, but notes that the White Plains police failed to grant his father the same opportunity.

MAYO BARTLETT: Well, the police arrived. They immediately???first, they properly asked him, Mr. Chamberlain, whether he was all right. He said, "I???m fine." And at that point, he seemed to be very rational and calm. And they asked him to open the door. He said, "I don???t want to open the door. I didn???t call you. But I???m fine. Everything???s OK." And the police refused to leave at that point. They began banging on the door. And it???s a steel door, so you can hear a very loud sound. The first time we heard the banging, it startles you. It almost makes you wonder whether shots are being fired at that point. And this is at 5:00 in the morning, and it???s a 68-year-old man, who didn???t call them and wasn???t expecting them to be there, because this???

AMY GOODMAN: But who has a heart condition.

MAYO BARTLETT: And who has a heart condition. And at that point, the taser video actually shows them outside. They use a device to actually pry that door off of its hinges. First they break a lock, and the doors open what appears to be five or six inches, so it???s cracked open. And by the time they finally are able to take that door off its hinges, after about an hour of continuous effort to do so, the door is taken off.

You see, through the???basically, the vantage point of the taser, Mr. Chamberlain with no shirt on, with boxer shorts on, with both arms at his side, standing straight up. He doesn???t say anything. He is not advancing toward the officers. And the officers don???t say anything to him. They don???t give him an opportunity to do anything. They don???t tell him or ask him to put his hands up on the wall or to put his hands behind his head. They don???t ask him to do anything. They immediately charge that taser, and you can see it light up, and then they discharge it in his direction. And that has to be outside of the use of protocol or the protocol for the use of force, which generally is a use of force escalation.

AMY GOODMAN: But then you hear something in???

JUAN GONZALEZ: Well, but not only that, but there???s the issue of why???if you know that you???re going to see someone who has a heart condition, why would you fire a taser at them?

MAYO BARTLETT: I would definitely wonder why you would do that. I would think that there???s certainly less deadly uses of force. But I think, at that point, when he???s standing there with his arms at his side and the boxer shorts and no shirt on, 68-year-old man, there???s no need for use of force at all.

AMY GOODMAN: Then talk about what you hear on the taser video.

MAYO BARTLETT: Well, on that taser???well, you can see on the video, you see them, and you see Mr. Chamberlain standing what appears to be possibly eight, maybe even 10, feet away from them. And you can hear them???someone says, "Cut it. Cut it off." And at that point, we believe that that means that they???re aware that they are recording their actions. And at that point, the video and audio feed from the taser end.

But Chamberlain's LifeAid device was still recording.

One of the things you hear is he???s telling the officers, repeatedly, "I???m OK. I didn???t call you. Why are you doing this to me? Please leave me alone." The officers are telling him pretty much no, that they want to get inside. He???s saying, "I???m a 68-year-old man with a heart condition. I know what you???re going to do. You???re going to come in here, and you???re going to kill me." You hear at one point one of the officers say, "Why would you think that? We???re not going to do that." But he said, "Yes, you are. You have your guns out. Why do you have your guns out? Oh, you have a shield." Now, I???m thinking to myself???

AMY GOODMAN: What do you mean, the shield?

KENNETH CHAMBERLAIN, JR.: A ballistic shield.

AMY GOODMAN: A full-body ballistic shield.

KENNETH CHAMBERLAIN, JR.: A full-body shield, yes. So, you hear that. And I???ll even go so far as to say that you even hear on there my father is referring to a black police officer that???s there, too, and he says, "Black officer, why are you letting them do this to me?" So these are some of the things that you hear in the audio. And again, you hear him give his sworn testimony on the audio.

AMY GOODMAN: What do you mean?

KENNETH CHAMBERLAIN, JR.: He says, "My name is Kenneth Chamberlain, and this is my sworn testimony. White Plains police officers are going to come in here and kill me."

JUAN GONZALEZ: Now???and, of course, we discussed, as well, that the use of a racial epithet at the time also is caught on tape.

KENNETH CHAMBERLAIN, JR.: Yes, yes. When he asked them why are they doing this, "Please don???t do this to me. Why are you doing this?" one of the officers say, "I don???t give a F," and then use the N-word and says, "Open the door." So, I was very clear in the beginning, when all of this happened, that I wasn???t trying to turn this into any type of racially motivated killing, until we heard the audio. Then, and only then, did I bring that up and say, OK,

NY Police Called Out On Medical Alert Shoot Dead Black

[h=1]Killed At Home: White Plains, NY Police Called Out On Medical Alert Shoot Dead Black Veteran - pt 1[/h]
Killed At Home: White Plains, NY Police Called Out On Medical Alert Shoot Dead Black Veteran - pt 1 - YouTube

Published on Mar 29, 2012 by democracynow
democracynow.org - As the Trayvon Martin case draws national attention, we look at another fatal shooting of an African-American male that has received far less scrutiny. Kenneth Chamberlain, Sr., a 68-year-old African-American Marine veteran, was fatally shot in November by White Plains, NY, police who responded to a false alarm from his medical alert pendant. The officers broke down Chamberlain's door, tasered him, and then shot him dead. Audio of the entire incident was recorded by the medical alert device in Chamberlain's apartment. We're joined by family attorneys and Chamberlain's son, Kenneth Chamberlain, Jr., who struggles through tears to recount his father's final moments, including the way police officers mocked his father's past as a marine. "For them to look at my father that way, (with) no regard for his life, every morning I think about it," he says.

Can't find part two. Saw another video where one of the man's neighbors offered, "They can't just shoot us."

Wrong.

Time and time again, it's been proven that the cops can just shoot you. And, yes, get away with it.

mother fockers, cant even respond to this, FTP

You must trust the police. They know what they are doing. They are only there to help you.

Yeah, right.

The poor fucker! You can hear him beg the police to go away. He said to the cops that he knew they wanted to come in and kill him. He asked why they are doing what they are doing. The life alert people heard the cop call him a nigger through the door before they came in and the old fucker knew that the cop was going to kill him as soon as he got in. Sure enough, the cop blasted him with a tazor and shot him with his sidearm. Before they were able to remove the door, the life alert peopel over heard the cops outside laughing and making fun of him for being a marine.

After all this, the police union is fighting tooth and nail to protect the identity of the monsters that did this, and probably looking for ways to get them off without being charged.

They should of left the poor guy alone, If you ever notice 8 out of 10 cops were the guys you saw in high school who could never get a girlfreind and couldn't fight to save their life, the badge is the only way they can get power and respect

Can't find part two. Saw another video where one of the man's neighbors offered, "They can't just shoot us."

Wrong.

Time and time again, it's been proven that the cops can just shoot you. And, yes, get away with it.

Sad but true, especially if you're of color or other then white ethnicity.

IML Gear Cream!
Is there more to this story? Why would they want to kill him?

Yes more on the story at democracy now website.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Man this is terrible. He stated what was going to happen to his life alert recorder and he was right. Why arnt these officers in jail.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Man this is terrible. He stated what was going to happen to his life alert recorder and he was right. Why arnt these officers in jail.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

They weren't charged. The cops that did this got off.

Back