• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Weekend???

Chrisotpherm

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys do on the weekend during cycle? I was sitting here watching it lighting with cats and dogs coming down and has motivated to go take 3scoops of C4 and create a little lighting myself! LOL.

Yard work uncover and clean boat gym steam room sleep oh and lots of eating everywhere in between

eat, arms, cardio, sex, eat, ufc events in hd, eat, leg day, eat

Yard work, clean the pool, car, eat, & spend time with the family

Lol, the infinite honey do list always punks even the biggest dudes. Same here. I pulled a 24hr duty
Last night, expected to get some sympathy but oh no, time to cut grass, clean the garage, help fold clothes and change out the head valve gaskets on my grandfathers old truck. Can someone give me a Gatorade? Lol.

Saturday is yard work, pick up after 2 Rottweilers and their lawn mines, wash and gas our vehicles and family time around the pool. Sunday morning is family breakfast at the in-laws watching my daughter freak out for real maple syrup. Then its home time, pool and chill out and get ready for the work week.

Normally saturday is trying not to do anything work related. It's a fun day for me. I like to go fish, golf, kayak, disc golf, hunt ..etc.

Sunday is a day to take care of business for me. Mow the yard, work in the garden, clean the house, do laundry, walk the dogs...etc

Normally like to make a big meal on sunday night and relax.

IML Gear Cream!
Saturday is yard work, pick up after 2 Rottweilers and their lawn mines, wash and gas our vehicles and family time around the pool. Sunday morning is family breakfast at the in-laws watching my daughter freak out for real maple syrup. Then its home time, pool and chill out and get ready for the work week.

Sounds like my kind of weekend Brother.. Expect my dogs aren't quite Rottweilers, they are 2 3 lb chihuahuas :D

^^ I hope they aren't your dogs then.

Sounds like my kind of weekend Brother.. Expect my dogs aren't quite Rottweilers, they are 2 3 lb chihuahuas :D

Lol, takes a real man/meathead to walk chihuahuas. Lol. Don't let them drag you off if they start to run my brother. Lol. I have one, let me rephrase that my wife has a chihuahua that I think she loves more than me. Lol. I have lab that I let terrorize the let chump. Lol.

Lol, takes a real man/meathead to walk chihuahuas. Lol. Don't let them drag you off if they start to run my brother. Lol. I have one, let me rephrase that my wife has a chihuahua that I think she loves more than me. Lol. I have lab that I let terrorize the let chump. Lol.

Nah, I'm a proud Chihuahua owner, well, they are really my wife's & daughter's, we have a 5 eyar old male & an 8 month old long haired & yes, I hold the collar & walk the puppy &my daughters have her wearng dresses.... nothing wrong with that, I do get looks, but somehow nobody messes with a 235 lbs man walking a Chihuahua :D

We also have a Beagle & an African grey, imagine how crazy it gets (3 kids, 3 dogs & a parrot) LOL

My dogs shit Chihuahuas!!!

Dude, c'mon man where's the love ???
This is how I roll
chihuahua.jpg
Don't hate man !!!

i work 24hrs on 48hrs off so my weekend comes every third day. So i get honey do lists regular! I go to work to relax. And thats coming to an end, my last shift of a 22 year career is today. Tommorow I become a retiree!! I'm sure ill find something to do with the extra time, but until then its the gym, the road to run or bike, and the kitchen, then the bedroom or the portch or the laundry room , which ever she wants to get busy in!!

i work 24hrs on 48hrs off so my weekend comes every third day. So i get honey do lists regular! I go to work to relax. And thats coming to an end, my last shift of a 22 year career is today. Tommorow I become a retiree!! I'm sure ill find something to do with the extra time, but until then its the gym, the road to run or bike, and the kitchen, then the bedroom or the portch or the laundry room , which ever she wants to get busy in!!

Congratulations man. Now your life is really getting ready to start.

Nah, I'm a proud Chihuahua owner, well, they are really my wife's & daughter's, we have a 5 eyar old male & an 8 month old long haired & yes, I hold the collar & walk the puppy &my daughters have her wearng dresses.... nothing wrong with that, I do get looks, but somehow nobody messes with a 235 lbs man walking a Chihuahua :D

We also have a Beagle & an African grey, imagine how crazy it gets (3 kids, 3 dogs & a parrot) LOL
i get looks all the time, when im walking my wifes yorkie ...nobody says anything but you do get strange looks lol

Back