• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

hello site looks great

turtle10000

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello, site looks very good lot's to read and enjoy here.

I'm having a great time going through and reading peoples thoughts and idea's on various topics, thanks to those of you who are sharing and I hope to be able to contribute as best I can in the things that I may know something about.

Well I am 47yrs old on self administered TRT my protocol is
Test-c 50mg e3d
HCG 500iu e3d
Arimidex 0.25 e3rd
This keeps everything in good working order.

I have in the past done 2 cycles both bulk which were made up of
W1-12 Test-e 500mg Every week split 250mg mon & 250mg Thurs.
W1-4 D-bol 40mg ed
W8-12 D-bol 40mg ed
Nolvadex @ 20mg ed throughout cycle increasing to 40mg last 4 weeks.
Pct is to drop back to TRT Protocol and I have had no ill effects from that cycle which I did twice, I always do time on equals time off, although you could argue that I am always on with the TRT protocol.

I am
47 yrs old and have many orthopedic complications and am still recovering from an ABI Aquired Brain Injury, so I must read everything over and over and make notes as I forget alot, so give a brother a break on that one.

weight 87kg down from 107kg
Bf% 16-18% down from 42%
training 3on 1 off
Cardio 3-4 days ew
water intake 4 litres per day
diet 2400cal 390g of carbohydrates, 210g of protein and 93g of fat daily

Years training all my life, however only started to hit the iron consistantly in the last 18months, most of my training has been in Martial arts, Military and using your own body weight.

Current Goals
I am now only interested in gaining lean muscle mass and strength, increasin cardio fittness, my training and diet are geared towards this. I am lucky in that I can grow very easily, however at present it's not my goal.

I am currently working on putting together a cutting cycle which I will impliment when I have got my BF% down to about 12%.
The compounds I shall be using for this are Primobolan, Anavar and Testosterone, I live in a place that is isolated and can only get what I can get and make best use of it, getting good gear here is hard, I envy you all.

Well there you have a brief intro and I hope it did not bore you all to tears, but I figure I may as well give some quality info so as to get the best help when needed in the future, it makes life easier on all of us.

Great site and cheers.

Welcome...

Back