• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mast

vannesb

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just started using Mast into my cycle I am finishing up and was curious of any sides someone had experienced? Had some major dental work in the last 10 days and have had some high anxiety and did not know if it was the dental or maybe the mast?

For me Mast didn't bring on any sides.. and in actuality, it reduced the sides associate with Tren quite a bit as well as water retention from test.

I ran tren and mast and my prostate blew up. I can't say which one it was, but it was one of the two. I had to get the finger up the butt and unfortunately, the docs aren't very gentle. About 2-3 months after dropping it, it went back to normal though. when it was enlarged, I had to pee 2 times a night.

depends on he individual. its in the class of DHT like compounds, and therefore can excite the CNS, its also more potent then Test as an Adrogen. Sides can = mood, lack of sleep, joints, wanting to fuck everything in site

Are u using an ai or just the mast?

I ran tren and mast and my prostate blew up. I can't say which one it was, but it was one of the two. I had to get the finger up the butt and unfortunately, the docs aren't very gentle. About 2-3 months after dropping it, it went back to normal though. when it was enlarged, I had to pee 2 times a night.

Normally that's the tren.. Unfortunately the prostate enlarges with most 19 nor..IMO

Damn, bro that sounds aweful, never experienced that myself.

Made me horny lol ... But then again i think i always am... VE

I piss like 3 times a night every night.I'm scared lol

IML Gear Cream!
Go get the finger, that is not normal.

im old so i already had the finger... wasnt too bad find a doc with small fingers :)

Getting the finger tomorrow..I can't wait! Lol,I'm going see if ole doc will juice me up with some cortizone in my elbow.Pain has been a bitch last few months.

Last edited:
Good luck!

if you are lean already mast will get you harder and dryer, also rumored to lower estrogen on cycle but have not seen any proof of this. be careful if you are prone to balding. will be adding it to my test p/tren a cycle once I get a tad leaner

Yes it lowers Estro!

IML Gear Cream!
" The trademark of drostanolone propionate when used as a treatment for breast cancer is Masteril. Since it used as a drug for breast cancer treatments it inhibits aromatization of other steroids to estrogen thereby dispelling any concern for side effects pertaining to the increase of the hormone in the body to affect the user." DrugBank: Drostanolone (DB00858)

yes too horney

" The trademark of drostanolone propionate when used as a treatment for breast cancer is Masteril. Since it used as a drug for breast cancer treatments it inhibits aromatization of other steroids to estrogen thereby dispelling any concern for side effects pertaining to the increase of the hormone in the body to affect the user." DrugBank: Drostanolone (DB00858)

Interesting

Back