• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Results from GW-501516?

rangermike

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have just recently started T3 and have had great results. My wife has some GW-501516 ordered and was wondering if anyone on here has used it? and what were your results?

I have researched to see if anyone has tried the two of them together and could not find anything as well.

Any info is appreciated.

GW-501516 is a PPAR modulator. There are other PPAR modulators on the market right now including Pioglitazone and Rioglitazone. Side effects of these drugs include cardiovascular events (heart attack) and increased risk of cancer. I believe the government has even pulled some of these drugs off the market in the United States due to their adverse effect risks.

The chemical structures and mechanism of action of these compounds are very similar to GW 501516. It may also follow that the side effects may be similar.

Use of experimental compounds is at your own risk.

Just keep in mind whether or not it actually causes increased risk of cancer or heart failure has not been determined yet. It may or may not, but based on what we know there's a good chance that it might.

If I remember correctly though, I did see an article stating that it caused increased intestinal polyps in rodents.

I'd let the pharmaceutical companies do more testing before volunteering to be a guinea pig. For this particular compound at least.

Back