• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High Blood Pressure. Problem?

IML Gear Cream!
Side note: If you're seeing four of everything watch total recall and tell me how many tits that 3 titted bitch has ;)
already did... tried slapping them with my 4 cocks... then i had to stop... cause I had four cocks in my 8 hands... and I didn't even want to think about that anymore...

this is why you are getting high bp...lol

Quit overthinking this... you have already started taking test E... some of it is active in your system already(it just takes a few more weeks to 'peak').. quit the orals, watch bp, lower test if bp doesn't stay within reasonable guidelines(it will be slightly higher than 'your normal' on aas)

Alright lol I feel much much better thanks guys. I was having a serious freak out for a minute there haha. Thats the rub with illegal shit I guess..no "professional" I can call up on the phone immediately. Just gotta post here and hope somebody with enough knowledge can talk me off the ledge ha

Yeah, don't be a pussay about it next time....

lol...jk... thats SD for you man. Horrid sides, crazy gains.

Ya im up 7 lbs in 6 days lol. I really am sad about having to stop it

Ya im up 7 lbs in 6 days lol. I really am sad about having to stop it
that's just water from glycogen loading mostly... don't worry bout it, you will gain plenty of test e

sounds like a perfect example of why you do a test only on first cycle

Listen man SD is some strong nasty shit... Just drop it completly

My frined got nosebleeds from it too.. he just quit

Keep your test going smooth... 500mg a week

in the meantime order some DBOL or some ANAVAR and by the time it gets to you .. your body will be good to go on the orals..

I did brother. Also in reply to modsquads post. I calmed down and took a few breaths and retook it. This time I got 144/68 with a HR of 93

Although I did just empty 3 caps of some animal pump and fill it with cayenne pepper and took that about 5-10 mins ago. Not sure if that did anything

I have white coat syndrome when the DR takes my Bp it's wicked high.At home when I take it myself it's good. My older brother just plain freaks out as soon as the arm cuff goes on.. 144/68 is real good for a bolics user...lol Not sure how big you are but the cuff arm type bp machine or even the wrist cuff type, if they are to small for your guns\wrist it will show as elevated bp

I have white coat syndrome when the DR takes my Bp it's wicked high.At home when I take it myself it's good. My older brother just plain freaks out as soon as the arm cuff goes on.. 144/68 is real good for a bolics user...lol Not sure how big you are but the cuff arm type bp machine or even the wrist cuff type, if they are to small for your guns\wrist it will show as elevated bp

Ya its pretty much at the limit w my arms. Not that they're huge or anything lol (16.75in) But I lowered dosage to 1 pill in the morning and will keep that for a few days. If I don't have any other freakouts like I did yesterday I'll bump it back up to 2 caps next week.

IML Gear Cream!
I like to run Advaned cycle supp and have ceyenne pepper on hand for BP
limit sodium intake all that shizz

heh you said wicked..must be a "masshole"

I like to run Advaned cycle supp and have ceyenne pepper on hand for BP
limit sodium intake all that shizz

heh you said wicked..must be a "masshole"
No just watched a show about the Irish mob from south Boston.. Westies NYC is my clan..

No just watched a show about the Irish mob from south Boston.. Westies NYC is my clan..

Southie <----- lmao dah'ty wah'tah!

coQ10 and cayenne pepper should help. Are you taking your bp in the morning ? And do you drink coffee or energy drinks ?

Make sure you use the right cuff size when taking blood pressure. I believe the regular machines are meant for 9-13 inch arms and will give you a higher BP reading.

Back