• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Xynomax 20mg???

TBLAZIN

Getting ready,..,.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My hrt dr told me its like anavar today? curious to here if anyone has any input on this? thanks, also got watson test en. 200mg..

Xynomax 20mg..

My hrt dr told me its like anavar today? curious to here if anyone has any input on this? thanks, also got watson test en. 200mg..

Xynomax 20mg..
Send it my way and I'll let you know if its like Var lol... On a real note why did he prescribe that for you?

Huh? What's the active drug in it? I can't find anything anywhere on "xynomax" other than this thread, which indicates to me that it's not real...

its new, and he said its similar to anavar, my dr is very good at what he does, alot of mma fighters etc there,and low t naturally :^) anyway i will get website info and paste tomorrow when they open, i saw the site today while i was there, its a pharmacy site..they make products that he prescribes...i got 50mg vars last cycle thru him, but they are cracking down on the var SUCK, NOTHING like 50mg parma grade...

its new, and he said its similar to anavar, my dr is very good at what he does, alot of mma fighters etc there,and low t naturally :^) anyway i will get website info and paste tomorrow when they open, i saw the site today while i was there, its a pharmacy site..they make products that he prescribes...i got 50mg vars last cycle thru him, but they are cracking down on the var SUCK, NOTHING like 50mg parma grade...

Okay well then you must have the name wrong, because it doesn't matter how new the drug is, if it exists it would be pretty easy to find information on it. Hell, even if it were in clinical trials and not even released to the public yet, it wouldn't be difficult to read about it.

Back