• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how to go about my gyno

bw0434

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So i got gyno about 6 weeks ago. From not doing an ai after nolva. I went on letro about 2 weeks after notcing the gyno popping up. Iv been on the letro for about 5 weeks now. Lump is smaller and softer but still there and the puffiness is still there. I really dont want to have surgery on this. Any other ideas on how to get rid of this. Can gyno go away on its own? Is 6 weeks to early to already be thinking about surgery?
Thanks

Gyno will fuck with your head, and the more you read (research), the more confused you will be.

You will find lots of information saying that Letro can reverse gyno (for some).

They usually follow a protocol with something like this: Ramp up to 2.5mg E/D, once the gyno is starting to 'disappear', continue with 2.5mg e/d for another week, then you ramp down. As you ramp down, you should take Nolvadex for 10 days, at 20mg E/D for 1 week, then 10mg for 3-4 days.. Something like that.

I've struggled with (and still am) with gyno myself.

On cycle, it always grows a bit, but it is kept in check with arimidex. After cycle, when using Nolvadex for a month, it shrinks.

I've had a hard lump on my left chest for some years, which is now almost gone. But since im a lucky bastard, I got a lump under my right nipple, out of "nowhere" (No cycles involved), that im trying to take care of with Nolvadex. Im currently on day 13 with Nolvadex.. For the first week I did 10mg E/D, then I bumped it to 20mg (I won't go higher).. After bumping it to 20mg E/D, I have felt things getting better each day. So I hope it will continue like this.

Regarding 'puffyness' - I do have some puffyness that just won't go away.. I notice it when im really really warm. This has gotten better as well, but it's not gone. Im not sure it will ever go away either... luckily, it's not that bad. No problems going to the beach / pool or whatever, because my nipples are always hard as hell then :D

Here is a study regarding Nolvadex & Gyno:
Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a doubl... [Metabolism. 1986] - PubMed - NCBI

For some it definately works (or helps improving the gyno you already got). One of the test subjects got a recurrence.. Aromasin / Arimidex 14 days after last Nolva might help against estrogen rebound.

You can also try to get rid of it 'naturally', read this:

16 Ways to Fight Gynecomastia - Primordial Performance Discussion Forums

Basically, it's a jungle out there, regarding advice for gyno. I suggest you try different approaches and see for yourself.

Good luck!

I've tried it all and nothing has been permanent, some reduction with AI's or nolva, but it generally ends up about the same afterwards. I've had some since puberty so it's harder to get rid of, mine's fairly mild thankfully but I think I will most likely go in for surgery when I can afford it. I would stay away from letro personally, the sides weren't worth it to me. I preferred 1mg adex +20mg nolva, less sides about the same result and I kept my libido ;)

I've tried it all and nothing has been permanent, some reduction with AI's or nolva, but it generally ends up about the same afterwards. I've had some since puberty so it's harder to get rid of, mine's fairly mild thankfully but I think I will most likely go in for surgery when I can afford it. I would stay away from letro personally, the sides weren't worth it to me. I preferred 1mg adex +20mg nolva, less sides about the same result and I kept my libido ;)

Don't gotta pay bro. Go to your PCP or a General Surgeon for a consult. Tell them you've had it since puberty and that it bothers you. I'm not talking unsightly either, like its legit painful. You roll over on it and crush it against your arm and the pain actually complete wakes you up. Any time its accidentally hit it hurts. At that point its no longer a cosmetic issue its a health and well being issue. They can't ask if you take AAS or anything like that, if they do however the answer is always NO! Trust me, I'm talking personal experience. I had surgery to remove it from both sides and now I gotta go in Monday because the surgeon missed a little and didn't realize it. So when I hoped on cyp it flaired up cause I produce more aromatise than my AI could block. He is billing insurance at a warranty work rate so I don't have to pay yet again. Same explanations as before as well.

P.S. Insurance paid the first time also. Lol. Try it out and see! Worst they can say is no...

Good luck! GICH!! Sorry for the length read!

No insurance yet but workin on it. I have a pretty serious shoulder problem and they haven't even been very helpful on that front because I'm not insured. I will definitely try that though bro I would love to get rid of this lol. Sucks bein in awesome shape and still feelin self conscious in a T or shirtless. Whether its noticeable to anyone else even I notice it and thats enough

I felt/feel the same way man. I busted my ass to look good and now I gotta do this and take the time off to recover, fucking blows! Imagine having to do it twice cause the dr screwed up! Damn... lol.

Hopefully you can work out the insurance thing bro!

Letro at a relatively low dose of like 0.5mg EOD, then use aromasin upon discontinuation of the letro. I don't know whether scientific evidence supports the notion of a "rebound effect" following cessation of AIs, but that's in large part because I've never risked it by not using aromasin.

IML Gear Cream!
See this is what scares me about a cycle. What do you mean it flared up after taking nolva ? Like nolva during pct ?

No insurance yet but workin on it. I have a pretty serious shoulder problem and they haven't even been very helpful on that front because I'm not insured. I will definitely try that though bro I would love to get rid of this lol. Sucks bein in awesome shape and still feelin self conscious in a T or shirtless. Whether its noticeable to anyone else even I notice it and thats enough
I just pierced my nipples so they were always hard... don't have gyno probs anymore, nor do I wear the jewelry... but solved the prob then

So im about to go on my 6th week of letro i tapered the dosage down to 1.25. Lump is smaller and softer but still there along with the puffiness. Should i start to taper it down and move on to the nolva or continue with the letro?
thanks

So i got gyno about 6 weeks ago. From not doing an ai after nolva. I went on letro about 2 weeks after notcing the gyno popping up. Iv been on the letro for about 5 weeks now. Lump is smaller and softer but still there and the puffiness is still there. I really dont want to have surgery on this. Any other ideas on how to get rid of this. Can gyno go away on its own? Is 6 weeks to early to already be thinking about surgery?
Thanks

I had gyno from running some stupid shit before...

I got rid of mine using letro/nolva/Havoc

weeks 1-4
letro (full dose) eod tapered down by 1/2 ew after the first 2 weeks stopping use at 4 weeks

weeks 1-6
Nolva 20mgs ed throughout

Havoc (or any epithio clone) 10mgs ed

I had gyno from running some stupid shit before...

I got rid of mine using letro/nolva/Havoc

weeks 1-4
letro (full dose) eod tapered down by 1/2 ew after the first 2 weeks stopping use at 4 weeks

weeks 1-6
Nolva 20mgs ed throughout

Havoc (or any epithio clone) 10mgs ed

so how should i continue to taper mine down. Like i said im at 1.25 right now and its my 6th week of letro want to move on to nolva to see if that helps

It won't help. You need to run letro and nolva PLUS the steroidal AI (Any epithio clone) that I outlined. If letro hasn't got rid of it nolva by istelf isn't going to do shit at this point. It only blocks the effects of estro, which I might add you are no doubt going to get a MASSIVE rebound of by having taking all that letro like that for this long already so You are going to HAVE to run nolva now to prevent making it worse once your levels start to flood back in.

I have posted this in 2-3 threads already today alone.

You guys really need to research aas, ai's and serms BEFORE you get yourselves into a tight spot like this....

Try the cycle I outlined, that's pretty much your last defence right now.

But beware, your lipids and no doubt in the dumpster right now from the letro. I suggest running just nolva for the n ext 4 weeks at 10mgs ed and then start the treatment I outlined for you.

It won't help. You need to run letro and nolva PLUS the steroidal AI (Any epithio clone) that I outlined. If letro hasn't got rid of it nolva by istelf isn't going to do shit at this point. It only blocks the effects of estro, which I might add you are no doubt going to get a MASSIVE rebound of by having taking all that letro like that for this long already so You are going to HAVE to run nolva now to prevent making it worse once your levels start to flood back in.

I have posted this in 2-3 threads already today alone.

You guys really need to research aas, ai's and serms BEFORE you get yourselves into a tight spot like this....

Try the cycle I outlined, that's pretty much your last defence right now.

But beware, your lipids and no doubt in the dumpster right now from the letro. I suggest running just nolva for the n ext 4 weeks at 10mgs ed and then start the treatment I outlined for you.

i was told not to run nolva and letro together. Do you think if i start to taper off the letro within the next few days take nolva for a few weeks and then do an ai like pes erase will be alirght

i was told not to run nolva and letro together. Do you think if i start to taper off the letro within the next few days take nolva for a few weeks and then do an ai like pes erase will be alirght
I gave you an outline of how to best treat it bro!

You need to do some serious studying at this point. What's another ai going to do? Who the fuck told you not to run nolva and letro together and what did you learn on the effects of SERMs and AI used in breat cancer treatment to back any of this up?

Seriously, I just spoon fed you, shall I change your fucking diaper as well? Or perhaps a nap?

Come on guys READ.....

BOOKS......... they have letters....................................... that make up words......................................used to form sentences..................................that form paragraphs.................................................................this series of words fill the pages..............................which make chapters....................................about stuff and stuff.

It's good shit try it out ;)

I gave you an outline of how to best treat it bro!

You need to do some serious studying at this point. What's another ai going to do? Who the fuck told you not to run nolva and letro together and what did you learn on the effects of SERMs and AI used in breat cancer treatment to back any of this up?

Seriously, I just spoon fed you, shall I change your fucking diaper as well? Or perhaps a nap?

Come on guys READ.....

BOOKS......... they have letters....................................... that make up words......................................used to form sentences..................................that form paragraphs.................................................................this series of words fill the pages..............................which make chapters....................................about stuff and stuff.

It's good shit try it out ;)

aight bro but why would i want to do havoc to get rid of gyno

Are you fucking kidding me at this point!?!?!READ!!!!

let me tell u the whole story or are you gonna flip the fuck out.

I did a 6 week hdrol cycle
nolva and pct assist for pct
didnt do an AI
2 weeks later got estrogen rebound gyno formed
no pain tenderness or itchyness, just lumps and puffiness.
2 weeks after noticing gyno got on letro and been doing that for 5 weeks.
Now if i finish with the letro and nolva then start up what u said. It just seems like a lot of shit without giving my body time off.

you dont need to flip the fuck out bro im just asking for some help i thought thats what these are for

Back