• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Receive 10 x 10ml steroids free! May crazy offer!

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Dear customer of world-pharma.org ,
Here now you can receive 100 ML steroids free! Yes 10 x 10ml testosterone cypionate Cypiobolic or 10 x 10ml Testosterone enanthate Enathbolic Asia Pharma!
Here is what you need to do..you need to make one small order for only 200$ and paid it over Western union or Moneygram,
and your order Key will get you to this great lottery!

THIS LOTTERY END 31ST MAY! SO BE FAST!

I will post this lottery on all forums where i am Sponsor,so maybe somebody from here can be that lucky guy!

So dont wait,order now..you can do more seperate orders,but each need to be over 200$ and your order key will go in lottery system..

I wish you lucky..;)

best-regards

Wp

so buy 2 bottles of test cyp at normal price and enter a chance to win ten :thinking: HAHAHA

All kidding aside some one will get a steal. BIG TRUE!!

holy shinikessssssssss

IML Gear Cream!
Don't get how this is a hell of a deal? Don't get me wrong I think its a nice thing to do and yeah throwing ina chance to stock up on some nice quality test is always welcomed for sure. But the pm to "RECEIVE 100ML TESTOSTRONE FREE" and then it's a lottery after I spend $200??? Comon guys.

Damn awesome! Great oppoprtunity!

Sounds like someone over seas will be happy for sure. Western union? sounds a bit sketchy... Becarefull boys!

Jackedup001 said:
Sounds like someone over seas will be happy for sure. Western union? sounds a bit sketchy... Becarefull boys!

Unless you know what your talking about 3 post keep it to yourself. Not sure if you know our track record but there has yet to be anyone who has ordered or received from gear yet to not receive what they have paid for and more. I prefer Wu anyway over a cc transaction. Again WP hasn't and will not screw Anton over!

we do our best to deliver fast..take payment same day and try to ship prods same day..its WP ;)

Don't get how this is a hell of a deal? Don't get me wrong I think its a nice thing to do and yeah throwing ina chance to stock up on some nice quality test is always welcomed for sure. But the pm to "RECEIVE 100ML TESTOSTRONE FREE" and then it's a lottery after I spend $200??? Comon guys.

Dear
Forwardhk,you are the only one from over 60.000 customers wp has who hate his shop! the only one...

Back