• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

I'll be away this weekend

exphys88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Fellow Z fans, I'll be offline most of this weekend doing some altitude training for my climb in 3 weeks. If you need help, please contact one of the other reps.

I'll be snowshoeing to 10,000 ft on one of the most beautiful mountains in the US.

Then in 3 weeks I'll climb the 2nd highest mountain in WA. 3 days, 2 nights on snow, 12,200 ft, 20+ miles w 50 lbs on my back. Absolute heaven.

This is me bragging.

Well shucks man, how high you trying to get :joint: Ha ha, I kid I kid! Have fun...

I will have some home grown blue dream to help me sleep. It's not easy to sleep at 10,000 ft and no oxygen.

Dr prescribed of course.

Spend some time in Afghanistan lol You will learn to sleep.. HEY CHECK OUT MOUNTAIN ATHLETE DOT COM.. PRETTY GOOD SITE.. HAVE FUN BRO..

Spend some time in Afghanistan lol You will learn to sleep.. HEY CHECK OUT MOUNTAIN ATHLETE DOT COM.. PRETTY GOOD SITE.. HAVE FUN BRO..

thanks, I've heard afghanistan is beautiful to visit this time of year, or maybe I'm thinking if another place...

I'll check out that site, thanks!

Have a great time EX:winkfinger:-OD

Fellow Z fans, I'll be offline most of this weekend doing some altitude training for my climb in 3 weeks. If you need help, please contact one of the other reps.

I'll be snowshoeing to 10,000 ft on one of the most beautiful mountains in the US.

Then in 3 weeks I'll climb the 2nd highest mountain in WA. 3 days, 2 nights on snow, 12,200 ft, 20+ miles w 50 lbs on my back. Absolute heaven.

This is me bragging.
That is awesome ex have a great time.

Have a good time.. the rest of us are here to help.

thanks, I've heard afghanistan is beautiful to visit this time of year, or maybe I'm thinking if another place...

I'll check out that site, thanks!

Actually Afghanistan is beautiful.. Although I have never been there to sight see. But I have some bad ass pictures of that place. The mountains are awesome.

Winter time anytime it is pretty breath taking at times.. Especially up north.

Let us know how your climb goes.. AND BE SAFE..

this pic is of the view of the gully that I climbed up. I climbed from 6700 ft to 10,500 ft in 2.75 hours with 25 lbs on my back on snow shoes. I actually broke my pr for this route by 1 full hour. I attribute this to my new training program and my high rbc level of 6.5. I didn't have my usual high altitude symptoms which include nausea, dizziness and shortness of breath.

The feeling of climbing a mountain that has a success rate of 33% is one of the most amazing experiences; I can't put into words what's it's like to be one of the very few that get to experience this. You have to dig deep to be able to sustain the level of exertion, exhaustion, and fear that happens when you climb up to 14,000 ft on snow and ice for 3 days. It's no 2-3 hour workout in a gym that just leaves you tired. it's 3 days of absolute hell that has you wanting to give up every minute, yet you push on because you know that the reward of accomplishment makes it worth it.

Attachments

• shasta training 002.jpg
    shasta training 002.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 8
this pic you can see 2 climbers ahead entering avalanche gulch. We're about 7000-8000 ft in elevation. I passed them at about 9,000 ft elevation. When I climb with my buddies, it's a goal to at least pick off a few guys to pass. Climbers hate to be passed!

Attachments

• shasta training 005.jpg
    shasta training 005.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 8
This is a view looking back down. You can see I'm way above the tree line.

Attachments

• shasta training 006.jpg
    shasta training 006.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 8
This pic you can see climbers down in the gully and get a sense of the magnitude of the hills that we're climbing. I chose to take the steepest routes and stay on top of the moraines (big hills).

Attachments

• shasta training 007.jpg
    shasta training 007.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 5
Actually Afghanistan is beautiful.. Although I have never been there to sight see. But I have some bad ass pictures of that place. The mountains are awesome.

Winter time anytime it is pretty breath taking at times.. Especially up north.

Let us know how your climb goes.. AND BE SAFE..

post em up comrade!!!

I just got home from Afghanistan 4 months ago. Some areas are beautiful, unfortunately I was not there to sight see. Enjoy your climb.

Back