• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

2 weeks in, must go to europe for a funeral??? HELP

living good

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
2 weeks in on a .5 tren a , .5 mast , .5 test prop ED cycle... planed on 10-12 weeks. must leave for europe unexpectedlly in 1 week, for 1 week (funeral). obviously I have no choice. Do I just stop and continue with the aromisin and start where I left off when I get back, maybe double up the day I leave and double up the day I return? Or go into pct wait a few weeks and start all over?

STATS: 6ft4in 235lbs 11%bf 6 cycles 40yrs old

Im kinda fucked here huh?

I was running the exact cycle and had to travel for business for 5 days 4 weeks in. I pre-loaded my pins, wrapped in bubble wrap and boxed them and shipped the pins to my hotel room.

I was running the exact cycle and had to travel for business for 5 days 4 weeks in. I pre-loaded my pins, wrapped in bubble wrap and boxed them and shipped the pins to my hotel room.

And hope they arrived once you get there.. or you're screwed!

Where abouts you going in EU?

In my case it was domestic. I called ahead to my hotel and noted that I was having material for worked shipped directly to the hotel and they instructed me how to label. I arrived, checked in, asked for the package and they handed it to me.

I bubble wrapped the pins, used duct tape and completely taped them. Put them in a bubble wrapped pouch and placed them into a small box and labled the box.

YOu telling me you dont got one ounce of other gear?
ALWAYS have an extra bottle of teste or test undec for things like this.
pin 1-2ml teste before you leave to atleast keep test levels up and continue when you get back.
shit even grab an extra 1 amp of teste or sust.

just what I would do.

I would NEVER preload pins unless used on that day, not worth the risk. air flow threw cap is all you need for bacteria and infection (buble wrap and tape is dirty so that dotn matter, once opend its not stril anymore PERIOD), you could have put a few amps or even the bottles.
yah I know you do it many times, like others. your life... .

TS- Dont prei fill pins bring a STERIL pin and vials/amps. if you cant, suck it up for a week then.

YOu telling me you dont got one ounce of other gear?
ALWAYS have an extra bottle of teste or test undec for things like this.
pin 1-2ml teste before you leave to atleast keep test levels up and continue when you get back.
shit even grab an extra 1 amp of teste or sust.

just what I would do.

Dude... do you even bother to read the question before you reply??? He's shooting Mast/Prop/Tren EVERYDAY!!!!! At the absolute worst, you would pin that cycle EOD. This has nothing to do with not having enough gear. He could simply take a full cc of each the day he leaves, but in the end he is going to miss 6 days.

And there is nothing wrong with pre-loading pins, alot of guys on here do it. Leave a bit of air in the syringe, cap them, wrap them and yes... pray to god they arrive. I would definitely not take loose pins and vials on an international flight.

IML Gear Cream!
If you have the address you'll be staying at, your best bet might be shipping it there a head of you. Package it up discreetly. I wouldn't advise pre loading your pins. Too much risk there. Just send the exact amount you need for the week so you don't have to try and get the rest back in to the country when your going home. Oh and don't try to hide anything in your ass because they can see that stuff now :roflmao:

Haven't you seen Pumping Iron? Arnold skipped his father's funeral. No time for that stuff when you're getting swole brah.

...I think he was lying about that at the time, actually. Just pin a large dosage of Test E and you'll be fine.

I hear you my man, but when pinning a triple combo everyday, preloading is somewhat of a neccesity. I have a 3cc barrel and preload for 6 days at a time. Done this for many cycles and have had NO issues at all... Just my experience, to each his own

Thinking... premix A 10ml vial for the 6 days and pack the pins in with it and send to hotel???? anybody ever do this? or would it be better to pre load the pins and just send it that way?

2 weeks in on a .5 tren a , .5 mast , .5 test prop ED cycle... planed on 10-12 weeks. must leave for europe unexpectedlly in 1 week, for 1 week (funeral). obviously I have no choice. Do I just stop and continue with the aromisin and start where I left off when I get back, maybe double up the day I leave and double up the day I return? Or go into pct wait a few weeks and start all over?

STATS: 6ft4in 235lbs 11%bf 6 cycles 40yrs old

Im kinda fucked here huh?

No, put it all in your bags under the plane. You'll be fine.

1.) If you want to be even more safe, but not necessarily necessary(lol). If you have extra vial, mix the test, prop, and mast all in 1 TEST vial evenly. 3ml each. And if your hastled, tell them the testosterone is for HRT. That way if they TRY and charge you, you will be charged with only 1 controlled substance instead of 3. This is VERY rare it will happen. This is just to be SUPER cautious.

2.)preload 3-4 syringes and put in bag under plane. Just switch to EOD and pin 1ml mon,wed,fri,sun. That way you dont have to bring a ton of needles/syringes.

3.)If you are to pussy to do 1 or 2, just take some aromisin with you and start when you get back, just continue cycle.

4.) ship it

But really, if its under the plane in your bag, it wont be checked. I've brought weed on planes several times out of state and out of country, and that is wayy harder to conceal because of the smell.

Last edited:
This is the reason I always include a long ester test in my cycles, even if its only at hrt dose. Something comes up then I just front load a big dose of test e and problem solved.

This is the reason I always include a long ester test in my cycles, even if its only at hrt dose. Something comes up then I just front load a big dose of test e and problem solved.

This exactly. Other than that, take the week off and enjoy life. U ain't competing in a pro show shit don't risk it that's fuckin retarded. U won't lose shit. Come back and front load a little and u will be fine. Just make sure u eat and do a little cardio, and enjoy the fuckin trip lol... Juice will always be here

IML Gear Cream!
This exactly. Other than that, take the week off and enjoy life. U ain't competing in a pro show shit don't risk it that's fuckin retarded. U won't lose shit. Come back and front load a little and u will be fine. Just make sure u eat and do a little cardio, and enjoy the fuckin trip lol... Juice will always be here

Totally not trying to be a competitve bb. so its going to through me into so crazy hormonal imbalance or anything? just front load upon return and dont really worry about it?

Back