• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

-Amazing Transformation-

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

That was an awesome vid. Diamond dallas Page has lowered his dose quite a bit.

Misty nothin, I was full on boohoo'in and blowin my nose in my girlfriends hair while she sleeps.

Damn....

Holy shit, I can't lie, I got teary eyed watching this video...The 3:27 mark was where I started getting that way.

Man, those two sets of comparison pictures at the end were crazy, what a difference.

Also, when he was running and it paused and he was staring at the camera, that was pretty damn neat.

Thanks for posting this man.

Nice story..the power of belief & focus......thanks sil

tren

lol like your high school diploma?..eddie,eddie,eddie...

What's amazing is the toll your craving for cocks + excessive tren usage has taken on your intellect.

Confused, aberrant, oblivious, and fallacious is how you often seem to be when addressing me, peaches.

Go find a forum where unstable dopes like you get some advice and treatment for your alarming conditions.

What's amazing is the toll your craving for cocks + excessive tren usage has taken on your intellect.

Confused, aberrant, oblivious, and fallacious is how you often seem to be when addressing me, peaches.

Go find a forum where unstable dopes like you get some advice and treatment for your alarming conditions.

hows that drum kit playing going,eddie?getting any better booboo?

I used my tears for lube, very touching

tremendous respect for people like him.

Guys like him are the ones that got me back into shape. I forgot the video, but there was a 20 some thing year old virgin who lost extreme weight. After seeing that video I knew I was a lazy piece of crap now and decided I need to change. Great inspiration,

Yeah, I teared up like Eddie after sex with his mom.

Back