• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ECA and SDMZ

gman10

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
was thinking of running them together........anyone w/ history of using these 2 together?..............................want to continue getting stronger and as much size as possible and continue getting lean as possible..........diet is very clean not sure of any BF% but have a desent amount of fat................basically, what should I expect from this cycle?.............PCT- e-control and clomid..................thanks

sorry........forgot to write (original formula regarding sdmz)

If you really want to "gain as much as possible" then lose the stimulant (a caloric deficit never helped anyone gain weight) and add a testosterone component to accompany the SDMZ. Hell, that's what you need to do if you even want to gain half as much as is possible (which is significant). The bottom line is you can't expect to grow without eating as much as your body requires. Superdrol (SDMZ) is a tremendously powerful anabolic steroid (make no mistake, it's NOT a prohormone), and there are guys on here who can testify to having gained more LBM with superdrol than with dianabol or anadrol. But regardless, you still need to create an environment within your body that is conducive to optimal results, and while SDMZ is incredibly anabolic, there really is no such thing as a quality standalone oral cycle. At least not done correctly, in my opinion.

On a side note, keep the aspirin in your regimen. Aspirin, in moderation, can have a healthy impact on liver function. Because superdrol is methylated, you need to remain cognizant of your liver and do what you can to protect it.

was thinking of running them together........anyone w/ history of using these 2 together?..............................want to continue getting stronger and as much size as possible and continue getting lean as possible..........diet is very clean not sure of any BF% but have a desent amount of fat................basically, what should I expect from this cycle?.............PCT- e-control and clomid..................thanks
Save the eca for post.

I do.... ;) Catabolisim has more to do with diet than stims. You eat enough it doesn't matter.. I need to stim post to get up and on with the day myself, and to prevent gaining any extra fat from the release of all the built up cortisol. Ephedrine has some anti catabolic properties like clen....I do think that's mailly bs but like I said use it for the extra energy and I have never noticed any increase in muscle loss post.

Everyone is different but if you still are taking in a caloric surplus then its pretty much impossible to loss tissue (providing you're training and you cal surplus isn't coming from shit foods)

Back