• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Test Prop for 16-20 weeks....

IML Gear Cream!
I like the idea of getting 160mg of testosterone out of a 200mg pin of prop than 175mg of test out of a 250mg pin of enan. Although I may reconsider.

Yeah well either way that tiny amount of test isn't going to do shit for you. The ester clears pretty fast and your not even bringing your levels up much at all so it's basically just a TRT dose IF that.

EQ isn't going to be that impressive at 500mg/wk and neither is prop at 200mg/wk.

say one was running deca w/prop for the 16 wks, would putting the prop in front of deca or the rear of deca<same pin> be the best to lessen the pain? hope that makes sense, or does it even matter, ur fuked either way...

why only 200mg of test?

From what I've read, anything more than 200mg of testosterone a week inhibits collagen synthesis.

To plan a cycle where the goal is to increase skeletal musclemass/strength while at the same time increase joint/tendon/ligament strength,enough to keep up with the dramatic increase in skeletal muscle, you mustchoose drugs like Eq, Deca, Anavar, or Primo as the base of your cycle.Testosterone and its esters can be added to your cycle to keep levels within a'normal' physiological range (ie, 100-200 mg/wk) but must not go above this.Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, naturallevels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the100-200 mg/wk range. Test at this dose will not inhibit
collagen syn, but paradoxically,will help increase it. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wkthat collagen syn is inhibited.

I also plan on running HCG 500IU/week on mondays and thursdays.

say one was running deca w/prop for the 16 wks, would putting the prop in front of deca or the rear of deca<same pin> be the best to lessen the pain? hope that makes sense, or does it even matter, ur fuked either way...

It really doesn't matter because the solution with the highest density will sink to the bottom. There's no need to think that hard about it. Just load it up and pin it. If the gear is good, it shouldn't hurt.

Nah it's fine but like btex said that's a lot of pinning after a while. Really I don't mind the pinning it's the soreness I get from prop. But no that should be fine..

What are your stats, goals, cycle history, dosage?

My Stats
5'9" 1/4, 165-170lbs, 13-15%bf
My Goals
180-185lbs, 8-9% bf

Cycle History

Cycle 1: Sustanon 250 1cc per week for 8 weeks gained 8-10lbs went from 14-15%bf to 9-10%bf. I even got as low as 8%bf. No PCT. I kept the strenght from the cycle for a loooooong time. I don't think it left. I lost the gains though.

Time Off 8weeks
Cycle 2:
Sustanon 250 1cc per week for weeks 1-6 and 2cc's for weeks 6-12. I made the same gains as the first cycle because my diet and workout were the same as the first cycle. Well I gained more than the first cycle the bodyfat went to between 9 and 10 because I learned how to do it from the first cycle. The gains were more noticable during this cycle so I had to slow down. I was getting funny stares and whispers. I was also horny all the time and emotional because of all of the aggression I had to surpress. I don't think I want to cycle with more than 500mg testosterone per week, but who knows.

Yeah well either way that tiny amount of test isn't going to do shit for you. The ester clears pretty fast and your not even bringing your levels up much at all so it's basically just a TRT dose IF that.

EQ isn't going to be that impressive at 500mg/wk and neither is prop at 200mg/wk.

It's EQ at 600mg/wk and Test at 200mg/wk. What do you recommend?

waste of $ compared to Cyp or E unless you just have an assload of vials. Or you dont mind pinning EOD. I've been in this pickle before, so im not saying its a total waste, just not too common

I have a sustainable supply.

Why not run Test E for 16 weeks and kick start the cycle with Prop for the first 4 weeks..

I could do that. My concern is I don't want to prevent collagen systhesis. I want to get the most out of EQ. It's recommended to not exceed 200mg of test/wk, in doing so it inhibits collagen synthesis.

From what I've read, anything more than 200mg of testosterone a week inhibits collagen synthesis.

To plan a cycle where the goal is to increase skeletal musclemass/strength while at the same time increase joint/tendon/ligament strength,enough to keep up with the dramatic increase in skeletal muscle, you mustchoose drugs like Eq, Deca, Anavar, or Primo as the base of your cycle.Testosterone and its esters can be added to your cycle to keep levels within a'normal' physiological range (ie, 100-200 mg/wk) but must not go above this.Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, naturallevels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the100-200 mg/wk range. Test at this dose will not inhibit
collagen syn, but paradoxically,will help increase it. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wkthat collagen syn is inhibited.

I also plan on running HCG 500IU/week on mondays and thursdays.

In my opinion your just taking bits and pieces of research and selectively applying them to your goals, including the article you pasted. The point everyone is making is the STANDARD dose for any test is 325-500mg per week. This is your third cycle and you are 170lbs, also in which you have used Sust. To get your Test levels out of a natural range you must up your dose, with the compounds you are using recovery after you come off, as long as proper post cycle is in place, recovery will be a non issue. Like Sloppy said 200mg is TRT IF THAT. Do some more research if your serious about this cycle. I understand your point but you have to realize that without any juice and proper diet you could WELL surpass your goals in three months or less. Therefore, I would either not do the cycle and adjust your diet and training regimen or do ALOT more research and rethink what you want out of you AAS cycle. Just my opinion, hope all goes well!

You better rotate between sites unless you want scar tissue. It will get old pinning eod for 4 months!

In my opinion your just taking bits and pieces of research and selectively applying them to your goals, including the article you pasted. The point everyone is making is the STANDARD dose for any test is 325-500mg per week. This is your third cycle and you are 170lbs, also in which you have used Sust. To get your Test levels out of a natural range you must up your dose, with the compounds you are using recovery after you come off, as long as proper post cycle is in place, recovery will be a non issue. Like Sloppy said 200mg is TRT IF THAT. Do some more research if your serious about this cycle. I understand your point but you have to realize that without any juice and proper diet you could WELL surpass your goals in three months or less. Therefore, I would either not do the cycle and adjust your diet and training regimen or do ALOT more research and rethink what you want out of you AAS cycle. Just my opinion, hope all goes well!

I'll do 325 per week, but I know I'm not going to be able to handle it.

Back