• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pct?

GFR

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I am 18 days into PCT and am bigger and stronger then ever, sex drive is crazy high. I have not cycled in many years but at this point am I not supposed to feel like shit, have no wood and be losing size and strength?

What were you running and what doses?

and what are you running for pct. You might as well have told us you have a goldfish for how much information was in that first post.

My last pct I felt great, and my test levels were 330 when I checked them. I'm not affected too badly by low test levels, I guess.

Your cycle may have not shut you down much. If you weren't dieting and training well before you cycled, but you diet/trained well on cycle and are continuing to do so in pct then I don't see why you can't continue making gains and feel well.

The "crash" usually comes along about week 4-5. Hopefully, this isn't the case for you.

Everyone will respond different, I know I did when I used a PCT.

Sorry I did not give more details.

I ran test prop for 7 weeks, 350mg a week, tapered it off the last 2 weeks (175mg those last weeks).
Using 20mg Nolva and 50mg clomid for PCT.

As for diet I was on a slight cut ( losing about 1lb a week) after the cycle I increased my calories by about 1000 a day. I do think the increase in food has made a huge impact on my training and recovery.

6 weeks post cycle is when I crash HARD.

I never had problems when I was younger but once I reached my forties recovery was much harder/impossible.

Keeping fat in your diet is good for T levels post cycle.

IML Gear Cream!
6 weeks post cycle is when I crash HARD.

I never had problems when I was younger but once I reached my forties recovery was much harder/impossible.

Keeping fat in your diet is good for T levels post cycle.
I really want to cut before my next cycle. Want to drop at least 15lbs of fat. I know low cals on PCT are bad but could I run them slightly below maintenance, say by 500cals ED. I was thinking of keeping the fats and protein high and restricting the carbs to about 100-150 ED.

In most cases dieting during pct is not good. The point if pct is to maintain as much of your gains as possible and dieting is going to make that even harder.

Sorry I did not give more details.

I ran test prop for 7 weeks, 350mg a week, tapered it off the last 2 weeks (175mg those last weeks).
Using 20mg Nolva and 50mg clomid for PCT.

As for diet I was on a slight cut ( losing about 1lb a week) after the cycle I increased my calories by about 1000 a day. I do think the increase in food has made a huge impact on my training and recovery.
Man your on the good stuff! Keep it up

I really want to cut before my next cycle. Want to drop at least 15lbs of fat. I know low cals on PCT are bad but could I run them slightly below maintenance, say by 500cals ED. I was thinking of keeping the fats and protein high and restricting the carbs to about 100-150 ED.

Fats and protein are critical in PCT. I think dropping carbs low and going below maintenance will likely be fine most days of the week. You could cycle the carbs so some days fats are lower and carbs higher.

Back