• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Sermorelin

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So my girl went to the doc for some tests.. she came back with a low igf-1 level. Doc said she should start sermorelin, didn't know docs were perscribing this.. it seems that jintropin has come out with their brand of it too, and its the new rage (combined with ghrp 6) by most gh doctors.

Has anyone heard of a low igf-1 level before? Has anyone talked to an endocrinologist about this stuff?

That's all I see Docs prescribing anymore (Serm), even over HGH.

I talked to this doc semi candidly about stuff, he said that if you want to perscribe hgh, the fda is going to want to pretty much sit in your office every day.

I dont think you'll be going to your locally pharmacy to get those scripts filled. If I had to guess its all done internally at the doctors office.
GeneScience is the mfg jintropin, I was really never to fond of their IGF1-LR3 product Igtropin.

So my girl went to the doc for some tests.. she came back with a low igf-1 level. Doc said she should start sermorelin, didn't know docs were perscribing this.. it seems that jintropin has come out with their brand of it too, and its the new rage (combined with ghrp 6) by most gh doctors.

Has anyone heard of a low igf-1 level before? Has anyone talked to an endocrinologist about this stuff?

Last edited:
What kind of doctor did she go see? Is this a "wellness" doctor or whatever? Or is he a real endo?

I dont think you'll be going to your locally pharmacy to get those scripts filled. If I had to guess its all done internally at the doctors office.
GeneScience is the mfg jintropin, I was really never to fond of their IGF1-LR3 product Igtropin.
Exactly. The local pharm\insurance charge 9000 for the script. Insurance will cover 5000. Absolutely ridiculous. The doc said its $130\100 days through his private pharmacy...
What kind of doctor did she go see? Is this a "wellness" doctor or whatever? Or is he a real endo?
Yeah he's a ent who specializes in trt\hrt plastic surgery and weight loss lol. Dude wants a retainer to write even 1 script.

I actually go to a wellness doctor she is really cool. I don't get trt or anything but why would it matter ? Are they not as good as an endo and can they still prescribe what an endo can ?

dirtbiker666;2830538 Are they not as good as an endo and can they still prescribe what an endo can ?[/QUOTE said:
As long as they have a DEA number I think any doctor can prescribe anything they want.

but on the other hand I shouldnt do to much thinking either!

I stand corrected
New Application for Retail Pharmacy, Hospital/Clinic, Practitioner, Teaching Institution, or Mid–Level Practitioner has a space to list the Drug Schedules of controlled substances that the practitioner wishes to handle. The practitioner must be authorized by the state to handle those drugs for which he/she is applying for DEA authorization and accordingly will ONLY be authorized to handle those drugs that are checked on the application form.

Last edited:
Back