• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

npp is causing depression what can i do?

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys i been running 600mg aweek of test e and 300mg a week of npp been pinning m,w,f it is working great result wise mainly just using it for the joint help and it has been working .but now it is causing me to be sad and depressed.i am using a ai but i am not using caber because of the low dose i was using of npp.so my guestion is should i drop the dose even lower or add caber or just stop the npp all together.i only have about 900mg of npp left.but later i was going to switch the npp out with tren a.so what causes depression from npp and is there any thing that helps it.thanks

the caber should improve mood substantially as it is a dopamine agonist

or just drop the npp...

or just drop the npp...
^^^this too... but if you really NEED it for your joints, you could try a combo of lowering the dose and using caber

Sounds like a mental issue and not gear related... I have said this many times if u r not mentally stable u shouldn't fuck wit gear it will fuck you up! Npp should never make u sad or depressed... Sorry

Never once heard of NPP causing depression. Quite the opposite actually.

Gear causes depression in (some) people, especially if you had a mental illness before gearz. I agree with Sloppy, I've ran NPP many times and wasn't affected with any sort of decrease in serotonin or
nor-epinephrine[FONT=Arial, Helvetica] decrease. If you are really manic I'd drop it immediately ![/FONT]​

IML Gear Cream!
no dude it is the npp everybody knows it can cuse that i should have just got caber i been in the game for over 20 years.i just tought with a low dose and with all my years exp i would be ok.where is the best place to get caber asap.thanks

Only depression I've ever heard of is on PCT from 19-nors. Running gear SHOULD make you feel better. Not worse. But everyone is different. I don't have any anxiety problems or any other mental issues so I can only speak from what I've heard others talk about.

yea i all ways feel great god like while on it is just the npp 19 nor it is common with those deca,npp,tren.that is where caber comes in.wonder what the lowest dose i could run and still get the benfits 100-200mg a week or would that just be a waste.i hate to waste what i have left which is a 10ml vila 100mg per ml.may just run the lowest dose i can get away with until i can get some caber in.could someone pm the best place to get some caber asap.i think that will take care of it i am fine really i know how to deal with sides when they come up this is about my 5 or 6 cycle.

Well I have anxiety pretty bad and gear def seems to make it worse but only for the first few weeks while I'm adjusting to it and then of course it's the normal bs when coming off as far as depression and whatnot. The stronger the AAS used, dose duration etc etc making the recovery and thus the feeling down or depressed hang around longer.
I do notice that the more androgenic drugs make the anxiety much worse. For instance tren makes me a nervous wreck so does SD, so for sure certain drugs can exacerbate things, though this is the first time I have read anything posted about nandrolone while "on".

yea i all ways feel great god like while on it is just the npp 19 nor it is common with those deca,npp,tren.that is where caber comes in.wonder what the lowest dose i could run and still get the benfits 100-200mg a week or would that just be a waste.i hate to waste what i have left which is a 10ml vila 100mg per ml.may just run the lowest dose i can get away with until i can get some caber in.could someone pm the best place to get some caber asap.i think that will take care of it i am fine really i know how to deal with sides when they come up this is about my 5 or 6 cycle.
what kind of joint issues do you have?

High Progesterone Levels In Men | LIVESTRONG.COM

This was relating high progesterone levels in men to increased estrogen but it did say depression was a side.

Man research stop has prami I believe. Manpower has prami and caber. But some of thier stuff has been iffy lately.

Sounds like a mental issue and not gear related... I have said this many times if u r not mentally stable u shouldn't fuck wit gear it will fuck you up! Npp should never make u sad or depressed... Sorry

Interesting....What causes this ?

what kind of joint issues do you have?
just the normal pains from heavy weights for over 20 years.the npp has really made going heavy and hard a lot easier plus i am geting really stroung and looking good on my cycle.i just need to find some good caber i will need it anyways when i switch to tren plus i have read where caber can make the sex better thats all ways a plus.

what about prolactrone from black lions as anybody used this for npp,deca or tren yet and if so how did it compare to caber?

IML Gear Cream!
Everybody knows npp causes depression??? What are you talking about bro, npp is known to cause an overall feeling of well being

I'm sorry dude it is FAR from common to get sad, depressed or down from npp, deca or tren. I've never heard about this in my entire time in this game 10+ years... What might of happend is u got bunk gear and ur test levels plumented now that's a possibility. If not you need to confront ur depression issues brother cuz npp does not cause depression and ain't no level of progesterone gonna cause that either. Sorry. And damn sure not tren!

^ Where do you get that info that nors or NPP do not cause depression?

just the normal pains from heavy weights for over 20 years.the npp has really made going heavy and hard a lot easier plus i am geting really stroung and looking good on my cycle.i just need to find some good caber i will need it anyways when i switch to tren plus i have read where caber can make the sex better thats all ways a plus.
well, I haven't taken npp... just nandrolone decanoate... I know decanoate is worthless at a super low dose(but similar to the way test prop is WAY more effective at much lower dose than test decanoate) nandrolone phenylpropionate should be WAY more effective than decanoate in far lower doses... for just degenerative changes, as you are referring to, 100-150mg/week should be sufficient for that(I would guess.. of course people who've taken for the same reason(not major injuries, just degenerative) could probably tell you what minimum doses were effective for them)
If you drop down to minimum dose that will suffice, and add caber, a couple people have mentioned where to get it.... you should be alright... and, yes, caber does have some pretty nice sexual benefits...

I wish I could give you advice, but I don't remember any of the NPP cycles I've done. It's always the same shit, I IM the first shot then I wake up 12 weeks later 15 pounds heavier lying naked on a urine-soaked mattress beside a bloody shovel and a pair of handcuffs, with the smell of decomposing human remains emanating from my closet.

But I've never gotten depressed or anything, what do you think I am a fucking lunatic?

I wish I could give you advice, but I don't remember any of the NPP cycles I've done. It's always the same shit, I IM the first shot then I wake up 12 weeks later 15 pounds heavier lying naked on a urine-soaked mattress beside a bloody shovel and a pair of handcuffs, with the smell of decomposing human remains emanating from my closet.

But I've never gotten depressed or anything, what do you think I am a fucking lunatic?

I'm sorry dude it is FAR from common to get sad, depressed or down from npp, deca or tren. I've never heard about this in my entire time in this game 10+ years... What might of happend is u got bunk gear and ur test levels plumented now that's a possibility. If not you need to confront ur depression issues brother cuz npp does not cause depression and ain't no level of progesterone gonna cause that either. Sorry. And damn sure not tren!
I agree with you on your test comment... and, for the most part your npp and tren comment(though bipolar issues can change all that)... but progesterone can cause depression, among many other issues...

I wish I could give you advice, but I don't remember any of the NPP cycles I've done. It's always the same shit; I IM the first shot then I wake up 12 weeks later, 15 pounds heavier, lying naked on a urine-soaked mattress beside a bloody shovel and a pair of handcuffs, with the smell of decomposing human remains emanating from my closet.

I agree with you on your test comment... and, for the most part your npp and tren comment(though bipolar issues can change all that)... but progesterone can cause depression, among many other issues...

MAYBE in large amounts ie a gram of deca or tren but 300 mg of npp come on now. Exactly my point with the bipolar thing and psych issues. I felt the best on npp out of all 19 nors. As far as research I'm going by experience, friends and competitors. Show me one study that says NPP causes depression... Not gonna happen

MAYBE in large amounts ie a gram of deca or tren but 300 mg of npp come on now. Exactly my point with the bipolar thing and psych issues. I felt the best on npp out of all 19 nors. As far as research I'm going by experience, friends and competitors. Show me one study that says NPP causes depression... Not gonna happen

Actually, it can happen. Or at least it did in male rats...

I'm not suggesting this is some sort of indictment on nandrolone, it's all reversible with proper treatment and it won't necessarily happen in the majority of the population. It's just a testament to the nature of powerful drugs - unique individuals react in unique ways.

From the study:
Accordingly, rats treated with nandrolone or stanozolol showed an increased immobility time in the forced swim test, which is widely used for the screening of antidepressant drugs. All effects produced by AASs were prevented by co-administration with the classical antidepressant, chlorimipramine. The evidence that supraphysiological doses of AASs induce changes indicative of a depressive state in normal rats, raises the concern that AAS abuse in humans may cause depression regardless of exposure to stress or other risk factors.

Back