• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

test e and tren a

I'm sure plenty have, it will work. I'd run prop as well the first 3-4 weeks or possibly wait to start the tren until then. Most people don't go over 8 weeks with tren A and most don't go under 10 with test E. You can run the tren the full length if you want though

i just always used test e and tren e... gonna start my tren a and test e with test p in a few days... just curious if ppl liked it as much as just test p

i just always used test e and tren e... gonna start my tren a and test e with test p in a few days... just curious if ppl liked it as much as just test p
I like the less pain from enath more than prop yes. I like the less water retintion and quiker kick in time from prop tho so...

Idk, it's easy to use prop with ace because you are on the same pinning schedule but it really doesn't make much difference. If I use a longer ester of T I usually hold off on the ace a few weeks, but I only run tren for 6 weeks or so anyways.

Back