• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

(Var or EQ?) with Test and Tren

Calves of Steel

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Will be running 300 test c and 400 tren e(With 5iu HGH) in the coming weeks. I'm 6', 232, 10-12% bodyfat. Looking to recomp to 235 8-9%. 6th cycle, Have run tren in the past at 200 a week along with 400 test. Thinking of stacking a lower dose of EQ or var alongside for tendons, endurance(I get really out of breath during lifting) and vascularity. Anyone have experience with running either during a test tren cycle? Do they help? I have tried anavar in the past but never EQ. My thoughts were either 600 EQ OR 50 Var OR 450EQ throughout+50var first 4 and last 4 weeks. Plan to go 8 weeks with tren and 11 with test. Any ideas? Cost of var is not a major issue.

I'd run the test/tren with Var over EQ. Try to run the Var at least at 60mg ED the longer the better.

Will be running 300 test c and 400 tren e(With 5iu HGH) in the coming weeks. I'm 6', 232, 10-12% bodyfat. Looking to recomp to 235 8-9%. 6th cycle, Have run tren in the past at 200 a week along with 400 test. Thinking of stacking a lower dose of EQ or var alongside for tendons, endurance(I get really out of breath during lifting) and vascularity. Anyone have experience with running either during a test tren cycle? Do they help? I have tried anavar in the past but never EQ. My thoughts were either 600 EQ OR 50 Var OR 450EQ throughout+50var first 4 and last 4 weeks. Plan to go 8 weeks with tren and 11 with test. Any ideas? Cost of var is not a major issue.

why not just add 300-400mg maste with that?
its GREAT stacked with test wether bulking or cutting. I love it.

I would rec:
wk1-10 trene
wk1-12 Teste
wk1-12 maste
* AI on hand, PCT on hand*

Id even say 14wks in place of the 12, but just op.

if you go with var:
wk1-8 50-70mg ed

Thanks for the replies, guys. I've been considering Mast E, as I've got a little gyno I wouldn't mind frying up and it would give me a nice look. In your experience does it affect joints or endurance at all? Maybe do var and mast?

I have had success with Test C and E change it up every 4-5 wks to keep the body guessing. Along with EQ and tren. It looked something like this. You are going to have to extend your run if you want to use EQ.
wk 1-10 300 Test, 400 EQ, 400-500 Tren Hex. With caber the whole time starting around wk 5-6 depends you will know when to start, and A.I.'s and other supp.
wk 11-20 (Drop Tren) 500mg - 750mg Test, 600 EQ. This worked very well for recomp strenght vascularity ect.
I did HCG the whole run starting in wk 4 it really helped with the atrophy from the TREN HEX. I had to use 500iu's MWF to keep them from going down. Tried 500 2x's per wk but they would shrink back down with the long break.

Good luck keep us posted.

P.S. What I liked about taking the EQ for the 20 wks is when I came off my appetite was very strong all the way through my PCT... that was cool as it helped me keep my gains.

Thanks for the replies, guys. I've been considering Mast E, as I've got a little gyno I wouldn't mind frying up and it would give me a nice look. In your experience does it affect joints or endurance at all? Maybe do var and mast?
I never noticed a + or - with it in regards to joints.

test/var/mast would be very nice.

use an AI if you already have Gyno issues. Mast may help but IT IS NOT an AI so i would keep one on hand.

100mg anavar.

EQ sucks, and unless you're going to run it at over 600mg EW for 16 weeks you'll see nothing from it, in my opinion.

I have had success with Test C and E change it up every 4-5 wks to keep the body guessing. Along with EQ and tren. It looked something like this. You are going to have to extend your run if you want to use EQ.
wk 1-10 300 Test, 400 EQ, 400-500 Tren Hex. With caber the whole time starting around wk 5-6 depends you will know when to start, and A.I.'s and other supp.
wk 11-20 (Drop Tren) 500mg - 750mg Test, 600 EQ. This worked very well for recomp strenght vascularity ect.
I did HCG the whole run starting in wk 4 it really helped with the atrophy from the TREN HEX. I had to use 500iu's MWF to keep them from going down. Tried 500 2x's per wk but they would shrink back down with the long break.

Good luck keep us posted.

P.S. What I liked about taking the EQ for the 20 wks is when I came off my appetite was very strong all the way through my PCT... that was cool as it helped me keep my gains.

Why adjust the gear that often? Why not just make a change to the diet?

Masteron doesn't convert to estrogen.

IML Gear Cream!
I running var 50mg ed 1-6
100mg ed winny 1-6
with trena 70mg/test prop 30mg ed weeks 1-12
Up four lbs down 4% bf in week four

Why adjust the gear that often? Why not just make a change to the diet?

Adjust the gear that often..? I changed it once every 10 weeks. ( Ijust like to rotate the Test from Cyp to Enth thats all..) If you think that is a lot then so be it. Why would I change my diet when it is right on point.?? And I was MORE than happy with my results and the WEIGHT I maintained up to this point after my PCT....!

Hey Calves, glad I caught this thread. My experience with EQ wasn't a good one. You may respond differently but it increased my appetite for carbs and killed for protein! Seriously, when I got off it I was back to being my usually carnivorous self. In the shape you're in I think Var is perfect. Have you posted any pics?

Letro took care of mine. Any DHT based steroid is best for gyno.

I've always kind of viewed running anything with tren, other than test, as a kind of waste. Tren is so much more effective at binding to receptors it crowds other AAS out. And then tren is already sending all the best signals for muscle building and fat burning.... why muddy the waters? Not saying I'm right but it's the way I view it.

I would run the Var afterwards to cut up and let the tren clear my system completely because it shuts you down so hard.

I've always kind of viewed running anything with tren, other than test, as a kind of waste. Tren is so much more effective at binding to receptors it crowds other AAS out. And then tren is already sending all the best signals for muscle building and fat burning.... why muddy the waters? Not saying I'm right but it's the way I view it.

I would run the Var afterwards to cut up and let the tren clear my system completely because it shuts you down so hard.
I think you are on the money with your view of tren... I have found tren to be highly effective with non AR mediated aas, such as dbol... but not so much with anything else other than test

I think you are on the money with your view of tren... I have found tren to be highly effective with non AR mediated aas, such as dbol... but not so much with anything else other than test

If agreeing about tren doesn't make people brothers, what does, brother?

^Think I'm going to do this. You make a good point about tren crowding receptors, eq would probably be a waste. I'll run 100mg var while esters clear (4-5 weeks) and then go right into PCT.
I have pics posted in response #8 in my Osta Rx log thread in the supps section. Here is a link to it: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/supplements/161373-calves-steels-osta-rx-log.html

Hey Calves,

Back in the day I ran a 12 week cycle that included 30mg of dbol week 1-3 just to get my strength up fast, 500mg of EQ week 1-12, 50mg of Winny week 1-6, 40mg of Anavar Week 7-14, and ramped clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off throughout the whole cycle. I think I might have thrown in some proviron and took some post cycle stuff afterwards but I looked the best I have ever looked. I had a great experience with EQ. It does make you hungry as hell but you just have to put up with it. I was hitting the cardio pretty hard to but It was the best stack I have ever taken.

Adjust the gear that often..? I changed it once every 10 weeks. ( Ijust like to rotate the Test from Cyp to Enth thats all..) If you think that is a lot then so be it. Why would I change my diet when it is right on point.?? And I was MORE than happy with my results and the WEIGHT I maintained up to this point after my PCT....!

Read post #9, I'm just going off of what you typed. Is it an error on your part?

Back