• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

IP Hygetropin

lilo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I really didn't want to believe all the bad news on his stuff as late, so I bit the bullet and tested these. The 10IU came from two different kits with the same batch number. Obtained directly from IP.

10 IU IM. Blood draw 3:15 later. <.1ng/ml.

I guess he forgot to put the hGH in before he sent it.

Attachments

• IMG_20120513_194741.jpg
    IMG_20120513_194741.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20120513_194616.jpg
    IMG_20120513_194616.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IP Hyge.jpg
    IP Hyge.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 69
damn it

does this mean ip hyge is bad, or hyges in general???????

I don't know what the hell it means. There have been good hyges tested on here, and snakeskinz put up an IP hyge test that showed 6.0 ng/ml, so there was at least some in his.

I had some kits last year from him that I was certain were good. This batch seemed suspect from the onset.

Last edited:
I think it means people should stop donating money to these sources...FTBS.

lilo, do the batch numnbers come out as real on the hyge site???

No they do not. I emailed them on the .com.cn site and got this response:

"We contact with the technical department, and they reply us there are some
problems for the latest anti-counterfeit number.
Our website database didn't
synchronise with the anti-counterfeit number we produced. The number you sent to
us is real, please don't worry about that. And please accept our apology for the
inconvenience that may cause to you.

Best Regards,

info@hygetropin.com.cn"

So who knows. It may be a canned auto response to all these querries, but more than likely whoever is runnning the site now is in on the whole deal. We all know a hyge lab was shut down a few months ago.

Anyone would be stupid to buy ANY hgh from IP these days. He has had so much bunk hgh, it's ridiculous.

Additionally, he's either retarded or a complete liar. He claims his hgh is undetectable by blood tests and injected hgh will leave the body in a couple hours. He also claimed that his nipertropins were so strong that you could only inject 1 iu at a time or you'll go into insulin shock-they were completely bunk lol.

Well I'll say this... Last year at this time his shit was good (At least his hyges were. No doubt about it.)
This batch was ordered just before the new year. He doesn't seem to sell it anymore, at least its not listed.

Honestly I think its entireley possible that a good portion of this "fake" hGH is old as hell (expiration dates changed) and/or mishandled and not refrigerated. The molecule is fragile enough that leaving it out for a year or more could probably render it totaly inert. This is NOT a defense of this shit, just my theory. Maybe I’m just trying to make myself feel like I didn’t spend a couple weeks injecting chinese dandruff into my body.

Anyway I'm just gonna save up and buy American I guess.

It's a bummer that he is still doing this though, I lost money on him too.

A lot of sponsors sold bunk hgh, but they didn't try to make up lies to cover their ass though. This is why I won't buy from him. If he was honest and trustworthy he would have come clean and replaced the bunk hgh. Instead, he made up bullshit and basically told his customers to fuck off, some of whom spent thousands on his nipertropins.

IP has had a very bad track record. Best to shop elsewhere.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone would be stupid to buy ANY hgh from IP these days. He has had so much bunk hgh, it's ridiculous.

Additionally, he's either retarded or a complete liar. He claims his hgh is undetectable by blood tests and injected hgh will leave the body in a couple hours. He also claimed that his nipertropins were so strong that you could only inject 1 iu at a time or you'll go into insulin shock-they were completely bunk lol.

this is correct ..... his nipertropins were so damn strong that even those of us prone to CTS didnt get the sides ....amazing how strong they were ....they need to devolop a new test just for IP hgh....labcorp simply cant handle the strength and potency of his products
anybody close to this snakeoil salesmen that can possibly speak to him about some new testing procedures for his strong ass gear?

Well, I've seen this issue a few times with this source. Sorry you got the burn on this one brother. Knowing how he treated other members when they called him out, I don't see any hope for you either honestly. Like Heavy suggested, time to hit the drawing board again...

this is correct ..... his nipertropins were so damn strong that even those of us prone to CTS didnt get the sides ....amazing how strong they were ....they need to devolop a new test just for IP hgh....labcorp simply cant handle the strength and potency of his products
anybody close to this snakeoil salesmen that can possibly speak to him about some new testing procedures for his strong ass gear?

Lol

Has he ever replied on his bunk gear? Except the one where he claims he has supernatural GH - undetectable bullshit etc etc

No, he doesn't come on the boards.

Lol at the Nipertropin s... I returned them to the garbage can where they belong.

Back