• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Arizona protest Immagration law. If you don't like Americ Fucking LEAVE Bitches!

Just for arguments sake, couldn't the same be said for anyone who wants gay marriage illegal? Or can you love America and just hate the first amendment?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion...

Just for arguments sake, couldn't the same be said for anyone who wants gay marriage illegal? Or can you love America and just hate the first amendment?

No, you see, when other people have problems with America they are communists or unpatriotic, but when it's the individual who has a problem with America it's because the system is broken or there is something wrong with America. We hold other people to completely different standards than we hold ourselves.

Gay Americans are still just that, gay Americans. Mexicans aren't Americans. Ever. They're just a bunch of third-world wetbacks that have no place in a first-world country.

Also, the Constitution applies to Americans.

I live in AZ and I'm proud to support SB 1070! If you look in the video its a small majority who are against it and they are primarily what?? If you guessed Hispanic then you are correct!!

What this video doesn't show is the veterans who tried to pick up the American flag and were run off by the filthy Mexicans! That pisses me off the most! You wanna illegally come to this country? Okay, but you better respect the people who are laying their lives down so you can enjoy the same freedoms and liberties people who were BORN in THIS country have!

Just for the record I'm against illegal immigration, but short of building a Jurassic Park style fence (pretty damn good idea) around the borders the fuckers will still keep coming! So while they keep coming I'll keep stocking up on guns and ammo so when the time comes I'm not worried about running out of varmint rounds!

My buddy was the DPS officer who they showed walking through the video as the camera man walked through... he is a former Marine. He said that was the hardest thing for him to watch since coming home...

I live in AZ and I'm proud to support SB 1070! If you look in the video its a small majority who are against it and they are primarily what?? If you guessed Hispanic then you are correct!!

What this video doesn't show is the veterans who tried to pick up the American flag and were run off by the filthy Mexicans! That pisses me off the most! You wanna illegally come to this country? Okay, but you better respect the people who are laying their lives down so you can enjoy the same freedoms and liberties people who were BORN in THIS country have!

Just for the record I'm against illegal immigration, but short of building a Jurassic Park style fence (pretty damn good idea) around the borders the fuckers will still keep coming! So while they keep coming I'll keep stocking up on guns and ammo so when the time comes I'm not worried about running out of varmint rounds!

My buddy was the DPS officer who they showed walking through the video as the camera man walked through... he is a former Marine. He said that was the hardest thing for him to watch since coming home...

There are 500,000 troops stationed in bases in the states that border Mexico. Move them to the border. After enough Mexicans are killed trying to get into the US, they're stop coming. Problem solved.

Yup, that time of season again for gay marriage and immigaration to stir the pot, and get the rabble to rally.

However, I don't believe illegal immigrants have the right to gather and protest unjust policies, go home and try this.

Americans had the right to protest during the Occupy movement and they had the living shit whumped out of them, and it was squashed before it could really manifest.

How many of these people will be cracked upside the head or arrested?

How bad is it that illegals get better treatment from authority in the U.S, even better than a United States citizens!?

There are 500,000 troops stationed in bases in the states that border Mexico. Move them to the border. After enough Mexicans are killed trying to get into the US, they're stop coming. Problem solved.

Wish I could say I thought that would work... but it would probably breed more problems than it would solve. Someone would intervene on Mexico's behalf and we would possibly be at war with the battlefront being home this time.

No, you see, when other people have problems with America they are communists or unpatriotic, but when it's the individual who has a problem with America it's because the system is broken or there is something wrong with America. We hold other people to completely different standards than we hold ourselves.

Problem is we got a bunch of prissy fucker's living in America now who forgot their grandparent's were immigrants. But now they have this sense of entitlement and think they can call immigrants dirty names like they are so much better than them. Short fucking memory.

These people want to come over and sweep floors and mow grasses. You know, like your parents did when they first came over. They (your grandparents,great grandparents) worked there way up to give you the life and opportunity you have now. And some of you would rather kill another person and deny them that opportunity. Shows how low you are.

Change the law and make it legal for them to come over. Long as they don't have a criminal record and take a basic English course. Hell they are coming over anyway I would rather them do it old school.

IML Gear Cream!
Plus not all Mexican's are bad. I wouldn't kick her out of the country, err I mean bed.
salma-hayek11.jpg

Just another gotdamn wedge issue. No use getting upset or heated about the whole thing, because shit is set up the way the powers that be-- want it. There's no need to change laws, all that needs to be done is to enforce the law.

These people wouldn't continue coming over here if employers would quit hiring them illegally.

But It's the people that come here illegally that get the bad rap.

Gay Americans are still just that, gay Americans. Mexicans aren't Americans. Ever. They're just a bunch of third-world wetbacks that have no place in a first-world country.

tell us how u really feel! LMAO!

Wish I could say I thought that would work... but it would probably breed more problems than it would solve. Someone would intervene on Mexico's behalf and we would possibly be at war with the battlefront being home this time.

No one would intervene. Worst case, we'd go to war with Mexico. We'd start just after breakfast and finish just before lunch.

It's a definite solution for the problem.

don't tell the Christians that there is no established religion you know they all try to change history to suit their ideology.

What would happen is some enterprising soldiers will take the opportunity and become the biggest baddest drug dealers and or pimps ever seen. Human trafficking will be the norm where countless children and women would disappear into the abyss of slavery. While killing the men or forcing them to become drug mules.

Thats what will happen!

And yes they will be a few Mexicans executed or arrested but probably executed so the soldiers will look like they are doing there jobs.

Problem is we got a bunch of prissy fucker's living in America now who forgot their grandparent's were immigrants. But now they have this sense of entitlement and think they can call immigrants dirty names like they are so much better than them. Short fucking memory.

These people want to come over and sweep floors and mow grasses. You know, like your parents did when they first came over. They (your grandparents,great grandparents) worked there way up to give you the life and opportunity you have now. And some of you would rather kill another person and deny them that opportunity. Shows how low you are.

Change the law and make it legal for them to come over. Long as they don't have a criminal record and take a basic English course. Hell they are coming over anyway I would rather them do it old school.
Most of the euopeans came in through LEGAL processes!

Legal immigration is a great thing, my grandparents did it, so did my wife's grandparents.

IML Gear Cream!
Most of the euopeans came in through LEGAL processes!

when Mexico defaulted on their debt in the mid 1900's they became the bitch of the US (this was pre-IMF/World Bank days) we were still a lender then and not a debtor country. when that happened their economy was restructured to serve the US so it was mainly export with a large service sector. mexico also has no minimum wage laws, etc.

it's pretty much the same thing that is going on with Greece right now. once you default on your debt you become the bitch of the NWO via the IMF/World Bank, etc. and sovereignty is gone forever. that's why they are flighted so hard

first amendment is a right we enjoy as legal citizens, illegals should not get to hide behind it. WTF are those cops waiting for round em up, case closed.

Those people are legal with family members who are illegal. So their protests are covered under the first amendment.

If they really are Americas - and I doubt they are - they should benefit from American laws. Laws like rounding up their illegal-shit relatives on the spot and dumping them back into Mexico.

Plus not all Mexican's are bad. I wouldn't kick her out of the country, err I mean bed.
salma-hayek11.jpg

She was born into a wealthy family in Mexico, her mother was an opera singer and her father was an Oil Exec. These the of people don't come into our country and work 2 jobs, 7 days a week to feed their 10 kids and forget that while yes, your kids are well fed, they have no parental guidance and they go out and join gangs, get pregnant at 15 and get in trouble.

this thread made me hungry for tacos

Legal immigration is a great thing, my grandparents did it, so did my wife's grandparents.

And I did too, however, the process as it is today is too expensive to expect poor people to be able to pay.

If a tourist commits a crime within the U.S. boarders, is he not owed due process?

Back