• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Board's Opinon

fsoe

Marriage is WONDERFUL !!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
11 weeks in to 19 week Prep --

Current Compounds

Cut Mix - 1cc ed
HGH - 3iu ED
T3 - 75mcg ed

Peps

GHRP-2 - 300mcg daily
Ipam - 200mcg daily
CJC1295 - 200mcg daily

AIs

Adex - .5mg eod
Nolva - 20mg ed
Parlodel - 1.25mg ed

*** Here is my question --- Starting Var at 80mg ed tomorrow up until show - Wife checked BP today (142/96) which is normal for me on tren, when not on tren it is 180/80's consistently - Raising my Tren next week from 350 to 500 ew and starting my clen as well --- In the past clen has not bothered my BP at all, but tren obviously does --- Do you guys this tren at 500 along with the clen at 100mcg daily might be to much on BP

** taking Hawthorne berry at 1100mg ed, CoQ10 at 400mg ed, milk thistle at 1000mg ed, and saw palmetto at 900mg a day as well ...

Thanks for the feedback ---

Current weight - 238 / Height - 5'11 / BF% around 10% ===== I am 8 weeks out :winkfinger:

No way to say I don't think, it will probably raise it a bit but keep a close eye and adjust as necessary. Also why are you taking nolva @20mg ED, and you're aware of the possible interactions it can have with tren yes?

No way to say I don't think, it will probably raise it a bit but keep a close eye and adjust as necessary. Also why are you taking nolva @20mg ED, and you're aware of the possible interactions it can have with tren yes?

started taking nolva abt 1 week ago due to an issue 6 weeks of suspension gave me --- I have researched and asked about as many people as I can abt the mystery surrounding nolva and tren and most research I read said it can be substantiated. What is you experience with it ... Always looking for feedback

Don't worry about Nolva and 19 nor issue, it's a bunch of BS. (here we go), just keep your estrogen under control and your good. Where's the fish oil in that supp list? If you up the tren then expect your BP to go up also, regardless of adding clen or not. If your on track and making good progress may not need to up the tren???

Don't worry about Nolva and 19 nor issue, it's a bunch of BS. (here we go), just keep your estrogen under control and your good. Where's the fish oil in that supp list? If you up the tren then expect your BP to go up also, regardless of adding clen or not. If your on track and making good progress may not need to up the tren???

fish oil is 7000mg a day ---- sorry abt that

I am on track and actually ahead of schedule , so you may be right abt the tren ---

I know from personal experience that the 19nor/nolva theory is not a myth.
I tried it out while I was running tren and my shit got even more puffy and if I squeezed it, I would get a nice amount of discharge.

Back