• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Its my birthday fuck you bitch ass motherfuckers

Baby girl....my wife has basically requested that be her new pet name

i saw this lesbian cow at a farm recently

i named it tonyacow

i dont know why my wife was offended

lesbian cow, now that sounds like an interesting story.

I was at a dairy farm and this girl cow kept trying to mount this other girl cow...the other cow kept trying to run away...so the lesbian cow started hitting the other cow in the side with its head and wouldnt let the straight cow eat food

it was like "give me your pussy bitch"

but alas the straight cow would not put out

poor lesbian tonyacow

Happy Birthday! :daydream:

thread_gay_midget.jpg

Who gave you my baby pic??!???

happy birthday. i met a baby cow once that wouldn't stop sucking on my pant leg. weird damned animals.

IML Gear Cream!
fuck u its ur bday, today is my day, PICK ANOTHER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i refuse to be born on the same day as an angry angry man, gooooooood!!!!!! it makes me want to burn some people alive and hack their corpses to pieces!
yeah ur way too angry!!!!!!!

may 20th is mine!!!!!!!!!!! i thought i only had to share it with jimmy stuart and cher, now u?? wtf!!!!!!!!! jk lol

fuck u its ur bday, today is my day, PICK ANOTHER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i refuse to be born on the same day as an angry angry man, gooooooood!!!!!! it makes me want to burn some people alive and hack their corpses to pieces!
yeah ur way too angry!!!!!!!

may 20th is mine!!!!!!!!!!! i thought i only had to share it with jimmy stuart and cher, now u?? wtf!!!!!!!!! jk lol

Tall Paul, KOS, JS, and Cher? :mooh:

joe-bday3.jpg

*lmao at my Jimmy Stewart spelling fuckup

new underworld blu ray
this new clash of the champions wrestling bray comes out tuesday
some american eagle clothes
couple video games

she also got from me a whole new collection of see thru lace stuff
i get to take a whole bunch of pics and bang her

i get head without asking all the time so thats not really abig enuff deal to talk about

nah that dude was bashing my wife saying he was better cause he could do weighted pullups

so he was desperate to be superior to a 4 ft 10 100 poun woman

hella cool bitch mode

His avi makes me a little more homo every time I look at it.... Not sure if that's bad or good yet

Back