• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Try to understand and help

rezkon

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok so, Hey all :p im not sure if any of you will remember me but if you do, Great :D! Ok So after help from ALOT of great people that helped me along my bodybuilding journey Thank you so much for your time and support
Im 18 80kgs and 5"11 and this is will be a long read but try to bear with me though it, so after seeing videos of Arnold, Vin diesel, Lou, Zyzz, Josef rakich, Etc all those people i decided i wanted to have a body i was proud of, i wanted to be a bodybuilder and a personal trainer..1 year and half later im not making that much progress im working so much harder then other people Hell i use to Eat at gym if i couldn't make my meals i go on hoilday and come back from it 5 days off and im down from my 25KG dumbbell press too 15kgs but i had some problems with squatting, i cant raise my hands above my head and back pain..so i go to see my doctor, he doesn't know whats wrong...just gives me a puzzled look and says its my scapula...sadly it wasn't. i get referred to surgeon one of the best in Melbourne (Australia) he didn't really know either, they make me see a neurosurgeon..
Thinking this wouldn't be a GREAT thing maybe a couple month out of gym i was all good, we go in and he test's my muscles and body...sadly i have a diesese Called "FHS-MD" Aka Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy. that one moment..shot down my dream's and career the funny thing is..i seem to have a diesese that affects my muscles...theirs 1000000's of other ones but i get this one? DA FUCK!!!!!. Sadly there is no cure, and the earliest progress well they just tested it in rats...so ITS ALONG way..
looking it up showed "Fhs slows and at times stops the muscle recovery" Seem like all the time training everyday, day in and out, eating perfectly..was a massive waste..one sense it wasn't but in one it hurt really bad now you are all wondering why im posting in the steroids while researching i asked my doctor they understand why i would want to hop on steroids but as a doctor they cant approve it..but they cant even pull my shoulder up until im in AMAZING AMOUNT OF PAIN currently i do have bone on bone in my left shoulder...walking for more then 50 mins at a time gives me the most unbearable back pain u can imagine.. As a 18 year old it seems like asking for a decent body after putting in ALL the work seems like a decent request, but it seems to most its just "Image" it wasn't for me it was a dream i dreamed of having that 6 pack, pecs, arms, being skinny for most of my life and i was sick of it...still am.
So neurosurgeon did say "Anabolic steroids" Would help with muscle mass but your 18 and we dont want to put you on them even low dosges because your male and just deal with it basically he couldn't give me a real answer to why he couldn't..he wouldn't understandable. im asking for your help about steroids any info would be great and i know a 18 year that 80kgs your all gonna to say "Dont bother ETC" But ive physically reached my gene limit which wasnt alot honestly, this is my last resort.. :\

[h=3][/h]

I read up to where you say your 18...lift heavy, eat, lift heavy, eat, rest.....that's it..."reached your genetic potential"? Shut the fuck up.....

Coop817 was a little rude in his reply,but it's kind of early to say that you have reach your genetic limit,because training is all about overcoming physical limits and creating new ones!!!!What the mind can conceive,the body can achieve!!!

Physical diesese i can train to much and lose the muscle you heard of traps? Yeah i dont have ANY!!!.
muscular-dystrophy.gif

That is my body currently and its a progressive diesese..no such thing of it getting better..its sad..

I'm really sorry bro, that sounds awful. I've also got some type of shoulder issues which appear to be genetic, it's been an issue for my father and grandfather who both worked out, I'm having difficulty finding out what is wrong exactly because I don't have insurance so its hard to even get them to see me, one MRI I had showed labral tears but orthopedic surgeon said he couldn't see anything because the doctor stupidly didn't request contrast dye... whatever not related to you

Anyway I would say the steroids may help with your body, but will it keep you out of pain? I don't know, is being big worth being in constant pain? I would spend a few years training lightly and trying to find a workaround for your condition. It really is not a good idea to cycle so young, you risk ending up on TRT for life. Wait until 21 at least and come back, we will help you set up a simple test cycle. Maybe a low dose of deca on top to help with your joints. Right now I think the risk is just too great, you may end up fucking yourself in the long run and still not even being able to workout.

i understand what your saying digitalash, joints are already bone on bone and im in pain often but i know what you mean and there is no work around its a muscle wasting diesese the promble is IF i train and break down muscle (aka ANY REAL LIFTING) I lose it.
i find the irony somewhat..funny..:\

Maybe I was a little rude. That being said, you are talking about taking drugs while you have a disease, and you have no idea how the drugs will affect you....it could make it worse, who knows....you, being 18, and having this issue and thinking gear is a really bad idea...

Bro Run some peptides, start with cjc1295 and ghrp-2. You will need to refrigerate them and inject 2x a day or so, it will also cost you money so I'm not sure its a viable solution since you are most likely living with parents and have limited income.

These peptides cause a release of your natural hgh, they are also much cheaper and easier to find than running hgh. GH will do far more for recovery of injuries than AAS will and also will not run the risk of fucking up your endocrine system and stunting your growth, causing permanent cessation of your natural testosterone production etc. You will sleep better, recover better, have less pain (usually, I am unfamiliar with your disease but perhaps look up if HGH can help with your condition). That is the road I would start on. Look into igf-1 LR3 also, tb500 etc. there are peptides that may help you heal. They are not amazing for muscle gains except maybe igf-1 but if all you need is to stop the breakdown of muscle from working out perhaps this would help. Good luck bro, ask all the questions you like and feel free to PM me. I sympathize with the feeling of wanting nothing more in life than to bodybuild and being unable (my issue is hopefully temporary, but I can't really give it 100% even though I would literally kill to do so).

Digitalash thank you for all the info I now have a idea of what I need to look into, I know a lot of people on here and amazingly pissed when 18 year olds ask about foods because there lazy but I'm research it and look into make sure I have everything down before I make a choice if I should or shouldn't
Etc bloods, chels, test, all checked out then ill decide :) but again thankyou for giving a direction to follow I didn't wanna run anything Stupid for my first cycle if I decided to.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Digitalash makes a good point, I would go with that before the other due to your age. Sorry for you misfortune bro

Sorry about your illness.

I'd have no problem in helping you in designing a cycle but you're 18 and have a disease. I do not want to make things worse for you.

what I'd recommend to you. Try to find a doctor that specializes in your disease, he/she would be able to know if something like steroids may help you.

Get your test levels checked. Free and total test E2 etc. See if they're low and maybe test will help you.

I would stick with peptides and maybe a low dose of gh if you can afford it. If you do decide to use steroids run a simple testosterone cycle with a full and strong pct. Use an AI on cycle to prevent stunting your growth. Run hcg on cycle to keep your testes working and give you the best chance of recovery. Run clomid and aromasin for pct I would do an extra two weeks totalling six weeks pct just to be absolutely safe. Follow vibrants advice and find a doctor who specializes in your condition. Research research research, pore over every medical text you can find relating hormones and gh to your disease to find out if it will even help. I'm more than happy to help anyone I can, my pm box is always open to anyone so feel free to talk to me about anything. I like to think I've done my homework and can guide you on using hormones safely and effectively. There are a ton of very bright guys here and they are all willing to help if you show that you've done your research.

Getting my Blood's, Test, ETC All Checked to make sure its alright. :)

Currently reading up CJC-1295 & GHRP-6 (Basic Guides)
With Google open in a other tab, i read in one source to see what the differences from AAS And peptides are, I understood the gains are alot smaller but decent eg 5lb but it stays there when aas you can lose. Also Peptides seems less strict in Australia then aas Correct me if im wrong only found about it a day ago :p!

Back