• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Halotestin or VAR?

MovinWeight

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I've been running Halo at 60mg a day for the past 5 weeks. (yes I know this is high) The results have been amazing and I was just wondering as far as denseness and vascularity, what do you think would be a better choice? I heard VAR is easier on the liver as well. I want to run another 6 weeks of either compound.

What does the rest of your cycle look like? I have been on halo 30mg for about 5 weeks. Next week going to give it a break. I would go with the var, IMO. Halo is harsh, 60mg is alot.

With how harsh Halo is on your liver, 5 weeks seems to be a good stopping point. I would pick up the Var at a good dosage and hope for the best. But running an oral even as mild on your liver as VAR,12 weeks is a long time for any type of oral.

I am going to finish up cut with clen /t3, the halo was awesome. I am not a big fan of working out first thing in the morning, but I didn't have any issues when popping a couple of halo's

id be more concerned about lipids than the liver but that's just me

What does the rest of your cycle look like? I have been on halo 30mg for about 5 weeks. Next week going to give it a break. I would go with the var, IMO. Halo is harsh, 60mg is alot.

i was running pars tren A and test 300. now im just cruising test 300 one injection a week with halo 60mg daily. will switch to var very shortly. got me lookin sick i love it.

I would stop orals bro, you've done enough on your liver for now. Var is probably not even remotely similar to halo anyway. Add some tren if you need somethin, or mast for density/hardness

I don't think 300 test and 60 halo is considered cruising, sounds nice but a bit much for cruising.

I would stop the halo right now.

well i have 8 days left of HALO and im done. then ill take a month off and OD on liver pills and then maybe hop on some var100mg ed with the test 300 once a week.

^^Nice spam.

^^^ I wasn't trying to spam. I just picked some up at the recommendation of a friend. I read about to many guys who don't take care of their livers or belive in milk thistle or liv 52. Running halo 8 weeks requires more precaution.

well i have 8 days left of HALO and im done. then ill take a month off and OD on liver pills and then maybe hop on some var100mg ed with the test 300 once a week.

Didn't you say you were almost done the halo "in a few days" over a week ago? Also you're gonna hop off over a month of one of the most liver toxic orals, at a very high dose, and hop right back a high dose of another oral? You afraid of pinning or somethin bro? Add a short ester injectable instead, don't come cryin when your doc says your liver looks like styrofoam, you know what you're doing isn't smart.

So I've been running Halo at 60mg a day for the past 5 weeks. (yes I know this is high) The results have been amazing and I was just wondering as far as denseness and vascularity, what do you think would be a better choice? I heard VAR is easier on the liver as well. I want to run another 6 weeks of either compound.
A month ago you posted the same thing bro!!! And when everyone told you to calm down you said, ' my eyes aren't yellow yet....'. Am I correct, or am I thinkin of someone else?, I believe you were running another oral with it....and your girl was 'makin you quit takin juice'?????? Am I correct in that being your post?

A month ago you posted the same thing bro!!! And when everyone told you to calm down you said, ' my eyes aren't yellow yet....'. Am I correct, or am I thinkin of someone else?, I believe you were running another oral with it....and your girl was 'makin you quit takin juice'?????? Am I correct in that being your post?

Nope I'm pretty sure you're right, I was thinkin the same thing. Seriously bro a cruise is a cruise, you're pretty much blasting, with harsh orals nonetheless. If thats fine with you then ok, but call it what it is.

Switch to injectables at least bro, why so many damn orals?

I have a dbol, tbol, winni, var, -- enough of all to last another year and I am getting off the oral train --- oh and 3 bottles of the original SDMZ Max --- when I am on orals it just drags me down after about 3 weeks --- Although I feel fantastic 3 days into var @ 80mg a day

haha yeah she pretty much said i can finish this last cycle so ive been going HAMMER. 8 day and im done.

Back