• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Now THIS is a fucking deal!

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just picked all this up from a lady on craigslist for $100! what a deal!

2j2wz6b.jpg

You should get some help bro. Placebo abuse is no laughing matter.

When i bought it, I passed her place on accident and saw a Mexican guy in getting arrested. Then when i met up with her she said sorry I'm rushing, my boyfriends around the corner and got pulled over because I don't have plates on my car, he has a warrant out for his arrest.... lmao

^ this lol

This nigga sounds like he's addicted to CL, first tattoos now expired placebos...post up pics of the trannies you have sex with too!!!

hahaha lets see. was $60 for 30 mins....not bad....didnt really give a fuck. I was an antisocial gym rat who never went out. I don't drink so going to parties was pointless. Wanted ass one night, got it within 1 hr. No need to spit game. hahahah.. Regret it? nahhh

Got a few already back for sale online. Hoping to sell and get money back. The stuff im selling is all in good condition though. If anyone wants some Instaflex Joint Support for almost half off i got you...im sure someones gotta have some joint issues...Also got GNC Cadrio Health Program packs for sale. Good for guys on cycles, lowers cholest., lowers LDL, maintains normal BP. retail $50....ill give you 2 for that price. 60 packs.

I got some l-carnitine 500mg. Anyone supplement with it? took some tonight. it sounds more beneficial for cutting.

also got 750 tabs of milk thistle all together...i think im set with milk thistle for a while hahaha

OP sure has some adventures.

meow

attachment.php

Attachments

• funcage35.jpg
    funcage35.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 216
Azza will be jealous of that haul.
P.s. You are gay. Azza too...

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah

^^^^

Forever a Tool floundering around in a self-made cesspool.

So how much $$$ will it take before realizing you won't amount to anything?

a deal?

looks liike a bunch of fucking worthless trash from GNC.. dude, it ain't worth 50$.. you over paid

IML Gear Cream!
lololololol

z gud ol dayz....

I feel like a trendsetter....

we need new meat...and likes and stars....

Back