• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

suggestions and improvements?

SoldierOfFortune

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This would be my second cycle. My first was just a 10wk strait Test cycle to see how my body reacted to the test and it did very well. Now im thinking of stepping it up just a little bit. I'll be running all naps GP. Pretty simple stack but any suggestions and improvements would be great.

wk 1-10 Test E 500/wk (mon & thurs)
wk 1-4 Dbol 50 ED
wk 1-10 Aromasin 12.5 EOD

PCT

wk 1-4 Clomid 100/100/75/50
wk 1-4 Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5

I can also go longer on the PCT if needed

Product(s)Qty.TotalRemove
$48.00
$86.00
$58.00
$72.00
Sub-Total:$264.00
it didnt show up in the picture but the Qty. shoud be 2 of each product

I'd run the test e longer, at 10 weeks it will just be starting to get good. Maybe 14-16 weeks would be better, but its up to you. I also like to run dbol 6 weeks, 4 is short but can be effective. Rest looks good to me.

I'd run the test e longer, at 10 weeks it will just be starting to get good. Maybe 14-16 weeks would be better, but its up to you. I also like to run dbol 6 weeks, 4 is short but can be effective. Rest looks good to me.

I agree also with this!

ya i think im going to bump the test to 14 weeks and ill have extra dbol on hand to go a little longer if i want to. Just wanted to see how my body reacts to it and the sides. Thanks for the tips!

Anabolic is spot on!

what do you guys think about running some dbol for the last 4 weeks too? Read mixed reviews on this

I've run 6 weeks to start and 6 weeks to finish, had good results. Just make sure to use a good liver support supplement like IML Advanced Cycle Support.

I've run 6 weeks to start and 6 weeks to finish, had good results. Just make sure to use a good liver support supplement like IML Advanced Cycle Support.
I just got my IML Advanced Cycle Support in the mail yesterday. Heard really good things about it. I think im going to do 4-6 weeks to finish depending on how my first 4-6 weeks at the beginning go. Im prone to acne on my back so im trying not to overdue it too much. Thanks again for the help Anabolic. I cant wait for my naps order to get here!

IML Gear Cream!
I just got my IML Advanced Cycle Support in the mail yesterday. Heard really good things about it. I think im going to do 4-6 weeks to finish depending on how my first 4-6 weeks at the beginning go. Im prone to acne on my back so im trying not to overdue it too much. Thanks again for the help Anabolic. I cant wait for my naps order to get here!

ACS is as solid a product as I have ever used, its the only support supplement I use anymore. For the acne, lots of guys are using BLR Acnedren with great results.

You're welcome for the help, pack should be to you soon.

ACS is as solid a product as I have ever used, its the only support supplement I use anymore. For the acne, lots of guys are using BLR Acnedren with great results.

You're welcome for the help, pack should be to you soon.

I should give this a try.

You could probably even run the dbol lower, like at 40mg. The GP dbol is legit strong stuff. Then you'd have some to run at the end as well. Extending to 14 weeks would be a nice cycle. I've done both short and long cycles with success each way though, so I could go either way. <--teehee "go either way"

i would run the test 12 weeks bro and maybe 14 if you wish.. 10 is alittle short imo.

dbol for 4 weeks is fine for the 1st time using it.. i wouldnt use it longer then that, see how your body reacts to it..40mg would be enough also.

Back