• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gregzs on Movies & Entertainment

Gregzs

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok!

Let's get this show on the road!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude must have an insider because the news he posts up about upcoming movies is awesome :winkfinger:

SKYFALL - Official Teaser Trailer - YouTube

Published on May 21, 2012 by jamesbond007
Visit the official site at http://www.007.com
Like us at http://www.facebook.com/JamesBond007

SKYFALL - Official Teaser Trailer (HD) - YouTube

Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.

Published on May 21, 2012 by joblomovienetwork

Director: Sam Mendes

Writers: Ian Fleming (characters), John Logan (screenplay)

Stars: Daniel Craig, Helen McCrory and Javier Bardem

In theaters: November 9, 2012

Gary Oldman Joins ROBOCOP Remake
Well this just raised my interest in this remake a few notches. According to THR Commissioner Gordon himself Gary Oldman has joined the cast of Jose Padilha's remake of the classic sci-fi, Robocop. The site report that the veteran actor will play a character called "Norton"..

Sounds like a completely new sympathetic character, as if memory serves all of those involved with actually creating Robocop in the original were miserable pack of bastards. Anyway, Oldman joins The Killing actor Joel Kinnaman as Alex Murphy. No other cast members have been revealed as of yet but plenty of big names - including Sean Penn and Ed Norton - have been rumored. The movie doesn't yet have a shoot date but has a tentative release of Summer 2013.

Josh Trank To Direct SHADOW OF THE COLOSSUS; Still Attached To FANTASTIC FOUR/VENOM

Chronicle director Josh Trank has signed on to helm a big screen adaptation of Sony's epic Shadow Of The Colossus video game. However, the same report mention that he's still working on Fantastic Four and Venom.

The protagonist is a young man who thinks his lover has died. Desperate to bring her back, he heads into a forbidden land, and summons a demon who can wake the dead. The price for bringing back his girl: slay 16 colossi that dominate this mystical place. These are skyscraper-sized giants that rise from the ground, fly through the air and come from the water. As the young man works through his quest on horseback, he begins to wonder if he is on a noble pursuit to bring back his lover, or perhaps has made a deal with the devil and is being used.​

They also confirm that Trank is still working on Fantastic Four for 20th Century Fox and Venom for Sony Pictures. He's also attached to the big screen adaptation of comic book Red Star for Warner Bros.

THE WALKING DEAD: First Look At Danai Gurira As Michonne

Well, to be specific she actually debuted at the end of the last season, but only with her face hidden by a hood. Here is the first look at Treme actress Danai Gurira who will provide the face, and character, beneath it..

michg.jpg

Robert Kirkman, comic creator and exec producer on the show, explains how the live action version of Michonne will differ slightly from her comic counterpart..

“The essence of the character — her personality, her motives, everything that makes Michonne Michonne — remains intact from the comics. But like a lot of things on the show, there will be little tweaks and differences here and there. We saw that her introduction is slightly different from how it was in the comic, and her interaction with Andrea is really going to be a really cool addition to the character that I think will get television viewers up to speed, and they’ll get to know her a lot faster than comic book readers did.”

Jon Favreau WILL Be Back For IRON MAN 3 As Happy Hogan

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Jon Favreau has signed up to return as Happy Hogan in the Shane Black helmed Iron Man 3. There had already been talk of him perhaps making some sort of appearance, but this confirms those earlier reports. It is also a pretty clear sign that there is no bad blood between Favreau and Marvel Studios after the mixed critical response - which many blame on Marvel's decision to include a few too many The Avengers related easter eggs - to the hugely successful Iron Man 2, and his decision not to return to helm the third instalment of the franchise.

Ashley Hamilton In Talks To Play FIREPOWER In IRON MAN 3

Little known actor Ashley Hamilton (seen recently on Dancing With The Stars) is in talks with Marvel Studios to play the villainous Firepower in Iron Man 3, adding yet another super powered baddie to the packed out cast.

IML Gear Cream!
Anthony Hopkins Being Courted For A Bad Guy Role In RED 2

Yesterday brought us a preview poster for the upcoming Red sequel that will see Bruce Willis reuniting with John Malkovich, Mary-Louise Parker, and Helen Mirren. We have also had news that Catherine Zeta-Jones and Byung-Hun Lee will join the cast as well. According to new reports from Deadline Summit is looking to cast Anthony Hopkins as a bad guy named Edward Bailey for the movie. The report also goes on to say that Hopkins is indeed interested with the only sticking point seeming to be whether he can get is schedule for Thor 2 to cooperate.

Marvel Wants Mads Mikkelsen For Villain Role In THOR 2

Mad Mikkelsen, the Denmark native is having a great week. First, he found out that he is contention for a best acting award at the Cannes Film Festival for his portrayal of a man accused of being a pedophile in The Hunt. And now Variety is reporting that Mads is up for a villainous role in the sequel to Thor.

It is unknown at this time what part he will play, but what is known is that his Tom Hiddleston, who played Loki in the original, will still have a big part as an antagonist. Marvel and Disney declined to comment on the casting.​

Bomb Threat: G.I. Joe: Retaliation Release Booted to 2013

(UPDATE) G.I. JOE RETALIATION: ReShoots Confirmed, Rumors Abound That Paramount Is Seeking Joseph Gordon-Levitt To Return As Cobra Commander

There's a lot of speculation out there right now as to why G.I.Joe: Retaliation was pushed back nearly a year. While Paramount execs are touting the financial boost of 3D, some film critics are insinuating that the move may have ulterior motives. Regardless, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson has confirmed that they will actually be shooting new scenes for 3D rather than opting for a simple post film, 3D conversion. Also, there are rumors that Paramount is using the additional time to actively pursue Joseph Gordon-Levitt to return as Cobra Commander. With The Dark Knight Rises and Looper set to release later this year, JGL's profile will surely be front and center to the movie-going populace.

gordonlevitt-cobracommander.jpg

If JGL does return, let's hope it's not as this travesty

Josh Brolin Talks MEN IN BLACK 3, Spike Lee's OLDBOY, and more

Brolin, who portrays Agent K in the nest installment of the Men in Black films, has a number of upcoming movies in which he will feature in, from Oldboy to The Hunchback of Notre Dame. In the new interview below, check out a few words from the actor about those upcoming films. Also, Brolin Shares what his favorite films are.

William Sadler Joins IRON MAN 3

Die Hard 2 actor William Sadler has reportedly joined the already big cast for the Shane Black-directed film Iron Man 3, as he was spotted on the set.

Yesterday, Guy Pearce (who will be playing Aldrich Killian) graced Wilmington for a costume fitting along with a familiar face that is as-yet-unreported. Who was that blond man wandering around the ‘Iron Man 3′ stages?

Why it was WILLIAM SADLER!​

The report also reveals a little bit more info on the villains, and how exactly will they be portrayed in the film:

A movie that had both Coldblood-7, Mandarin AND Firepower would be over-packed, so look for James Badge Dale and Ashley Hamilton to be villains, but not in robo-cop and Iron Man suits respectively.​

I saw Men In Black 3 in IMAX. The theater was not packed like it was for the Avengers. The movie was good though.

I did have one gross out moment however: I wear glasses so I have to put the 3D glasses over them to watch the movie. I carry a little glass cloth to wipe the smudges so I did before the trailers began. When it was time to put the 3D glasses on suddenly everything was blurry. I realized the 3D glasses were smudged. It occurred to me that the glasses may have not been cleaned between uses.

I do not want to have some skin condition because some scaly person used them before I did.

^^^
MIB 3 was pretty good. Crazy how they were able to bring the story full circle after all these years.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I saw this while sitting in the theater before the trailers and Avengers. Looks interesting but I wonder which Monday night timeslot NBC will use: 8pm like the Event or 9pm like Heroes?

Set Photos Confirm Iron Patriot Armor To Be Featured In IRON MAN 3

New photos from the web site thesuperficial.com show that the Iron Patriot armor will be making its way to the big screen in Iron Man 3. The Armor was first seen in 2009's Dark Avengers comics following the events of Secret Invasion. In the comics Norman Osbourne is the first to put the Iron Patriot armor on, but with Sony owning the rights to pretty much everything Spider-Man related that rules this particular villain out. In the photos you can see actor James Badge Dale wearing the Iron Patriot armor

Fox Sets Release Dates for X-MEN: FIRST CLASS & PLANET OF THE APES Sequels

Los Angeles (May 31, 2012) __ Twentieth Century Fox announced today some major additions to its 2013-14 release slate, along with some date changes.

Then on Memorial Day (May 23, 2014), Fox unleashes DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES worldwide, the sequel to the $483 million grossing RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES. Rupert Wyatt, who helmed the 2011 smash, returns to direct. The returning producers are Peter Chernin, Dylan Clark, Rick Jaffa and Amanda Silver.

And on July 18, 2014, Fox releases worldwide the third of its summer tentpoles, the currently untitled X-MEN, to be directed by Matthew Vaughn

Back