• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Extend current cycle?

THEWIZARDOFKOZ

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
have been doing 500 test E, and 500 eq for 12 weeks, cycle will end in 4 weeks. I wanted to get opinions if i should continue cycle longer, how long, or if i should stop.

If I continue cycle should I increase dose?

Thanks for suggestions.

longer than 16 weeks imo is definitely pushing it in terms of recovery

yeah bro 16 weeks is long BUT hey its up to you at the end of the day... risk vs reward..

most people on here will tell you not to go any longer but its all down to you at the end of the day bro, im sure your aware of the risks and may not recover ect.. so u must be willing to go on hrt and stuff.

im pretty much in the same predicament right now iv got one more bottle of test prop to go.. thinking about crusing till my next one i hate coming off hormones up and down ect.. cruising is appealing but im nearly 24 so its a MASSIVE RISK.

no one can make the decision for ya mate but most people are gonna say come off do pct be a good boy ect..

peace!

Yep even longer cycles than that IMO are for people who already blast/cruise or are at least willing to. Also consider the possibilty that you will recover but not fully, and have low test even afterwards

Second that - no reason to go longer then 16 - just gonna make recovery that much harder and down time before next cycle that much longer.

Kinda depends if you're running something like HCG. There is no magic number of weeks where you have to stop to avoid a good recovery. Some have the bad luck of not coming back online after a 6-weeker with a good PCT. Others cycle for years and bounce back like they never touched gear.

In terms of results, to the OP, EQ takes a long time to get going. Even then it doesn't do that much compared to other similar compounds. I'd say aim for at least 15-16 weeks, obviously you'd have to extend your Test E to something like 17-18 weeks.

How does you PCT look?

Call it a day.

You're not going to really gain anything more at this point. If you're cutting and have yet to get as lean as you would like, try again later.

agree past 10-12 weeks gains will usually be slow enough its not really worth making your recovery more difficult. NBY brings up a good point though, with a healthy dose of hcg throughout you may be able to push your cycle longer, maybe even considerably so. Though its tough to say, and IMO still risky. I guess if you're running enough hcg to keep testes fully functioning maybe it doesn't even matter how long you cycle? Someone else will have to answer that

i have beeing running hcg 5000ius per week, stoping 2 weeks before end of cycle, then starting clomind and nolv. I think based on the feedback that I will stop at week 16.

thank you to all those who responsed.

IML Gear Cream!
have been doing 500 test E, and 500 eq for 12 weeks, cycle will end in 4 weeks. I wanted to get opinions if i should continue cycle longer, how long, or if i should stop.

If I continue cycle should I increase dose?

Thanks for suggestions.
I'm not a good person to ask this..... I tend to plan a cycle out...ehh 12 weeks of this or 16 weeks of that or whatever, start dredding pct and feeling like shit for the next 2-3 months after a year later I'll come off and then recovery takes about a year or so...

i have beeing running hcg 5000ius per week, stoping 2 weeks before end of cycle, then starting clomind and nolv. I think based on the feedback that I will stop at week 16.
Way to puss it up bro.....pffft...JK man.

Yeah unless you are willing to go on trt or at least blast and cruise there really isn't even any point in doing juice IMO at all. You're never gonna be big enough, you're never going to be lean enough, just a few more cycles and you'll get there hahahaha....it's all bullshit. If you want to be a BBer then you juice most of the time.

The guys that look fuckin great year round.......yeah not doing much pct work ;)

Back