• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Home brew?

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I live in an apartment. The closest i have come to brewing is mixing HCG with bact. water haha Soooo in other words, not close at all. I would save a LOT of money if I were to start to homebrew myself and just buy powders.

so my question is, if any of you have tried it, or understand how to do it, how hard is it to actually do? is it pretty simple with the correct equipment? And how much $$$ of equipment would it cost me? $200 tops? $1k? what we talkin here.

thanks.

will rep

wouldnt it be cheaper to get a script and have your insurance cover it?

he could dye his hair grey and trade a cat tower for a walker.

The equipment is reusable for the most part, it would cost around 200$ to make enough to last you several cycles. Its really easy to do, but the main priority is sanitation.

IML Gear Cream!

Not all dr's will do this. Even with levels of a 100 year old man, they would only give me androgel. That shit was $40 per bottle with insurance.

Check out the Homebrew section. Once you learn how to do it, you'll enjoy it. Patience is the key

^^^this.... Only drawback.... Most ins co. Won't cover it... But, if you get all labwork paid for, the script would be a minimal amt of money.... But by the wording OP used, sounds like hes talking about a lot more than her doses.... There's really no reason you couldnt do it in an apartment(It's not like you're cooking meth!). You aren't releasing toxins into the apartment...

The equipment is reusable for the most part, it would cost around 200$ to make enough to last you several cycles. Its really easy to do, but the main priority is sanitation.
I think he was asking cost of glassware, and other 'instruments'. Needed... Your original investment would be anywhere from 100$ to thousands... For small scale brewing, you could get away with only $100-$200...
Then, oil and solvents, raw powders will cost $150+... Just depending where it comes from and what your cycle looks like...

Back