• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Touchdown!

MakeItMethylated

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
After some bull shit with the post office I got my pack it was shipped and delivered on time but the post office tried to deliver when I wasn't home and didn't leave a slip

So I got it 2 weeks later -.-

Thanks chrisotpherm and NAPS!

Great news, thanks for being understanding that sometimes it is the post office that is at fault. Also, thanks for giving Chris a shout out, he does a great job!!

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it. Anabolic and GXR64 have trained this Jedi well. We will ensure you guys/girls ARE taken care of. Anything less is completely unacceptable!

Awesome, enjoy the goodies :D
and yes, I too hate the post office

damn. I had something similar happen once and I was nervous as hell going to pick that shit up! I was sure they were going to jump out and put me in cuffs. lol.

Enjoy man! And my post service lady is lazy as hell and never leaves a slip lol

damn. I had something similar happen once and I was nervous as hell going to pick that shit up! I was sure they were going to jump out and put me in cuffs. lol.

Haha when I got to the PO I saw a poster that said - Drugs in the mail? Your going to jail. I thought it was a sign ha

Hey, why do you order oversea's when it is more expensive and takes 4X longer to arrive?

Only took 10 days to arrive and Dom is just as expensive if not more

I like multiple sources international and domestic

IML Gear Cream!
Hey, why do you order oversea's when it is more expensive and takes 4X longer to arrive?

Why do you care what other people do with their time and money? Is it because you just like sticking your nose in other peoples business? Worry about yourself maybe, let others do the same for themselves.

I'll be making more orders in the future without a doubt

Back